Anglija lyga sezonas 53

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 52 (73)

il Numpty >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 17:23

Best wishes to you both in the final. 

I bet @Stephen is relieved he's not playing us... lol. :D 

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Matt Turner >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 17:43

Quick post from me as I'll finally be joining you next season! Its taken enough time so I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts!! I doubt I'll finish this season unbeaten as im going to use a few fringe players. Looking forward to the challenge and hopefully wont be too much of a whipping boy! 

eng Matt Turner
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Dragontao >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 18:33

Congratulations Stephen.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Monk >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 19:25

Congrats Stephen. Good luck for the rest of the season, but not for tomorrow.

It's a proud day for Melchester and me as it's my first English domestic cup final. I so love the cup. I just hope it's not pride before a fall.

Asked his thoughts about the match, managing director Race Race commented: "It's real Roy of the Rovers stuff us even geting to the final. We'll just enjoy the day out and put it down to experience. Can we win? We've analysed the formations, options, tactics and outcomes and reckon, no. Pretty much guaranteed to get hammered. But maybe, just maybe, if their keeper gets injured early on, they get a couple of red cards and one of our shots goes in off someone's arse, then maybe, just maybe. It's the cup. Anything can happen. But generally, no."

Monk was unable for comment. He was last seen heading off at dusk towards the Seaburn Beach hotel with a trombone in his hand.

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 19:43

Congratulations Stephen - an impressive season!

eng Lee
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> pirmadienis birželis 22 - 21:44, Pataisyta pirmadienis birželis 22 - 21:47

Thanks lads!

And well done to Matt on making the step up. It can be a bit daunting, but a couple of careful bits of transfer business can make a real difference. That’s if you can afford it, of course!

Right, bed calls. Would you believe it though, there’s some pillock playing a trombone outside? He keeps playing ‘The Stripper’, but badly.

eng Stephen
Vyresnysis administratorius
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> antradienis birželis 23 - 06:57

Congratulations to Stephen on another double. The miracle never happened, but 0-2 is respectful and there's always next season! 

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> antradienis birželis 23 - 09:12

A much tighter game than my scout was expecting, but we had just enough to get past Rovers and lift the Cup for the 13th time. I still have ‘The Stripper’ as an ear worm though, so the last laugh is on me.

eng Stephen
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> antradienis birželis 23 - 17:27, Pataisyta antradienis birželis 23 - 17:29

Congrats on the double @Stephen. Now it's a matter of making sure you maintain the 100% record. 

As a special bonus prize you've won the holiday of a lifetime - an all expenses paid trip to watch the Rocking Soccer world cup... :D 

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> antradienis birželis 23 - 19:03

Hurray, I’ve wo-  Oh. I see. Bugger.

eng Stephen
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> trečiadienis birželis 24 - 00:32

I won again!! The relegation scrap is going to the wire.

eng Lee
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> trečiadienis birželis 24 - 05:57, Pataisyta trečiadienis birželis 24 - 05:58

Good luck Lee.
Reading have Oxford, Seaburn and Stroud to play. All canny managers, who hopefully should beat Reading. Which means a point at home to Chatham would take you into the play offs. Squeaky bottom time!

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Deca >> trečiadienis birželis 24 - 15:31

Awesome performance this season Stephen

Regards

Deca

eng Deca
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> trečiadienis birželis 24 - 18:38

Thanks Deca!

Two to go. Next up, surely the easiest match of the season: bottom of the table Reading City at home.

eng Stephen
Registracija2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> trečiadienis birželis 24 - 21:00

I'll be cheering you on Stephen!

eng Lee
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels