Anglija lyga sezonas 53

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 76 (78)

eng Dragontao >> pirmadienis lapkritis 20 - 18:47

My attack was all padding and no substance, falling flat with our only attempt on target, which was sadly into the wrong goal.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> pirmadienis lapkritis 20 - 18:59

Scoring into the wrong 'goal'. 

When I was a child that was illegal. Then it became lawful and commonplace and now it's celebrated and ubiquitous. 

I hope to leave before it becomes compulsory. 

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> antradienis lapkritis 21 - 08:46

The decline of civilizations, some would argue.

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> antradienis lapkritis 21 - 12:07

That's a good point. I'm no student of history but apparently all great civilizations go through a cycle. Apparently the latter stages are often characterised by moral decay and decadence.

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> antradienis lapkritis 21 - 19:18

I'm now officially safe from relegation, and must say I'm very surprised at how easy it was - are managers simply focusing more on their facilities, and not falling into the trap of spending millions on players to chase silverware?

eng Lee
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> trečiadienis lapkritis 22 - 10:48, Pataisyta trečiadienis lapkritis 22 - 11:42

Good question Lee. 

What I do know is that despite the high wages of the top players and cost of facilities, the average club in England has been getting a lot richer.

The total funds are now over £52 billion. This has grown from roughly £30 billion in the last 10 or 15 seasons.

Although it's likely that most of it is held by a  handful of around 5 or 6 clubs. At least 2 of them aren't in the first division.

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> trečiadienis lapkritis 22 - 19:08

I'm not trying to brag but the Pixels account for 0.0016% of that huge pot of funds!

eng Lee
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> trečiadienis lapkritis 22 - 19:57

Most important trophy of the season won - the U21 Cup returns :)

Looking good for me in the South Sudanese league for a first title there

Anything else from here is a bonus!

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Monk >> trečiadienis lapkritis 22 - 21:50

Looking good for the title again BakerMan!

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Dragontao >> ketvirtadienis lapkritis 23 - 10:30

Well the Wonderbra's account for less than 1% of that pot of money. We are paupers compared to the mega rich.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> ketvirtadienis lapkritis 23 - 13:35, Pataisyta ketvirtadienis lapkritis 23 - 20:53

Maybe I'm wrong, but most likely the richest team are Liverpool City, currently in division 3/2. 

He hasn't bought any players for around 20 seasons and hasn't tried to compete for a lot longer. The wage bill is low and he's been stockpiling cash for a long time and mostly building a few museum levels.

I can't figure out what the plan is either. If it was all about the cash then he could be making a much bigger profit by selling off his costly YA5 youngsters - which are being wasted - and making a few staff changes. 

Edit

Correction...

I occasionally check at the season rollover to see which clubs might have a vey large balance.  Although I don't keep a record. A long while ago they (Liverpool City) had over £10 billion and were clearly the richest club in the country by a long distance.  Then a few seasons ago I estimated that they had around £7.5 billion, and because I was expecting at least £10 billion I presumed that I had made a mistake.  

So today I decided to do a deep dive into his finances and because there are no transfers it's possible to make a rough estimate of his profit/(loss) for the season.  

I now reckon that he's making a loss, and the likely loss this season is around £240-250 million. This is mostly down to a very large wage bill of over £6 million a day. There are no players on massive wages, but with a full squad of 44 players from YA5 - mostly untrained - the average wage is around £140,000 per day.

So I was probably correct with the £7.5 billion which is gradually eroding every season. Everyone else is getting richer but it's not Liverpool. 

I also came across an untrained YA5 supertalent. He's Loyal too. Aged 19 and he's never played a match or even a friendly:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2699114

What a waste! :/

And another one:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2337996

il Numpty
Vartotojas
Registracija2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> ketvirtadienis lapkritis 23 - 21:10

Well I make a 0.36% contribution to that wealth...

Every game is very squeaky for me at the moment - if Stephen could just lose or draw a couple it would be appreciated.

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Monk >> ketvirtadienis lapkritis 23 - 21:53

Congratulations to Stephen on Seaburn's latest cup win.

eng Monk
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fo BakerMan >> penktadienis lapkritis 24 - 19:54

Oh, that one got very squeaky!

fo BakerMan
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Dragontao >> Šeštadienis lapkritis 25 - 12:37

Congrats Stephen on the cup and BakerMan on the title.

A close run thing. Everyone else pretty much trailing in the top two's wake. I think this is my best season in the top flight on Points and goals scored, still a mile behind the top teams, and likely to fall to 6th by the end of the season, so won't match my best ever placing. No money at all to strenghthen.

eng Dragontao
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2