Fidžis lyga sezonas 42

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Fiyi (46)

nl JvB >> ketvirtadienis kovas 11 - 09:32

4 teams within 5 points all fighting to become 3rd! Good luck guys!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> ketvirtadienis balandis 1 - 11:39

Ai, one manager down. Also I am out of the Oceanic competition and I have a strong opponent in this first cup round and my team is not as strong after this transferperiod, as I hoped for. So alreay a lot of downsides.

Positive is a victory in the O21 championscup, a good change to win the o21 cup for the 4th time in a row and last but not least, I see an opportunity to start the construction of stadium 10 end of this season. So that will have my complete attention the rest of this season.

It does mean I will have to sell in the upcoming transfer period and I already ditched one fanshop staffmember to be able to add a second construction employee. So a few small steps back, to make a giant step forward!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
pt holmio >> ketvirtadienis balandis 1 - 18:20

Do you have $400mio? Wow

I've just finished stadium 9.

On qualification for continental competition, my nexr oponent is too strong for me :(

Yup, "RIP" Borewood Fiji". I hope the league remains with at least these active players. It is good for all of us!

pt holmio
Vartotojas
Registracija2019-09-08
nl JvB >> penktadienis balandis 2 - 12:21

No I don't have 400mio yet, 180 at the moment. I still have to do some calculations, but there is still a lot of stadium income to come and I will just sell young players untill I have the money. I have quite a few youngsters worth about 20M dollar. It is all worth it I think, big impuls for the income and a good impuls for the popularity growth. So I really just keep selling untill I have the money and then we will see how to continue:)

Good luck in the playoffs!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> trečiadienis balandis 14 - 12:30

370mio! The rest will be gathered in my home matches. Stadium 10, here we come!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
pt holmio >> trečiadienis balandis 14 - 16:08

Great achievement, congrats!

pt holmio
Vartotojas
Registracija2019-09-08
nl JvB >> Šeštadienis gegužė 1 - 18:38

Construction work has started. We now just have to wait forever till its finished:)

Furthermore we have to think about our next goal. I think it should be stadium 11. Perfect plan if we are talking about waiting forever haha.

Meanwhile we will enforce our team, because I want to reach the continental group stage every season and thats not possible with my current team. Unfortunately we ran a bit out of money, so we will see whats possible.

You guys any plans for the upcoming transferperiod?

P.s. we relegate 1 position in the Oceanic ranking:(

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
pt holmio >> pirmadienis gegužė 3 - 12:59

In my case, just "maintenance" for the next transfer period.

I'll invest on my training center (to lvl 10) while save some money to stadium 10.

I would need some luck to qualify to group stage... and tons of luck to leave it with any points --'

pt holmio
Vartotojas
Registracija2019-09-08
pt holmio >> Šeštadienis gegužė 8 - 21:58

Oh... Ahau Utd left us... :(

pt holmio
Vartotojas
Registracija2019-09-08
nl JvB >> sekmadienis gegužė 16 - 07:42

Yes, unfortunately.

Good luck guys, lets gather many points again for Fiyi!

I rearranged my team a bit, hopefully it is enough to join the group stage! I hope to enforce my team with a better goalie, but luck is not on my side the past days.

My goals this season are joining the group stage in the Oceanic competition and top 4 in the competition!

What is yours?

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> penktadienis gegužė 28 - 08:32

7 out of 8 Fiyi teams are through to the group stages! Already virtually 12th instead of 14th!

Samoa is 11th and will lose many points after this season. If we could catch up another 3.000 points (which is a lot!) we would beat them and we would gather an extra CL ticket!

So we are really improving. Good luck guys!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> ketvirtadienis birželis 3 - 17:11

Look at those points, everybody is gathering. This is going to be the best season ever for Fiyi!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> antradienis birželis 8 - 21:41

Well done guys, new record if you ask me! Looks like it ends here, allthough I still have a small chance to gather even more. Good luck in the competition!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> ketvirtadienis liepa 8 - 20:38

Lets see if we can make it a great season again. I hope I can make it to the group stage again. I think my team is not stronger than last year. My stadium however is just finished, level 10 now! Time to make some money!

Good luck to you all!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl JvB >> pirmadienis rugsėjis 20 - 13:10

Extra CL tickets available from next season!

nl JvB
Vartotojas
Registracija2017-12-31
nl Jeka