Jungtinės Amerikos Valstijos lyga sezonas 44 [2]

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Created Player Names (6)

us Cooper >> antradienis spalis 8 - 11:59
Share the stories behind your created player names here.

So far, I've named created players after US and particularly Houston soccer legends.

Archie Stark - there's a good chance you've never heard of him, but he was one of the greatest goal-scorers of all time. He scored 240 goals in 221 matches for Bethlehem Steel (assuming Wikipedia's records of 1920's US soccer are accurate).

Glenn Davis - the voice of soccer in Houston. Also played with a number of lower division clubs, including the Houston Dynamos (not Dynamo) in the 1980's.

John Harkes - first American to play in the EPL. Had 90 caps for the Stars and Stripes including 2 (almost 3) World Cups.

Brian Ching - greatest Dynamo player ever. Recently announced his retirement at the end of the season.
us Cooper
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-08-25
us ranks39 >> antradienis spalis 8 - 13:13
I've only just created one player, and named him after myself. Pretty boring, I know!
us ranks39
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-12
us Draban >> antradienis spalis 8 - 17:43
Sebastian Monroe, my first created player (tutorial) named after I had watched an episode of Revolution.

Shaun Barkley, my created goalkeeper, named after Sir Charles Barkley, just named him Shaun instead.
us Draban
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-08-08
us karank >> penktadienis spalis 11 - 19:25
Kevin Hackl- My name is Kevin and I played a character named Hackl in a stage production and pushed them together.

Kevin Rank- Named after myself.

Miron Black- Am a maintenance worker and named him after a project we did in which we got to weld up some iron and after the welding process was done the iron turned black. Iron isn't a first name so I tried to come close.
us karank
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-03-03
us Cooper >> Šeštadienis spalis 19 - 14:32
Pat Olmstead - "Onstad" is not in the player name database.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-421095
us Cooper
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-08-25
us jpeso >> antradienis spalis 22 - 18:58, Pataisyta antradienis spalis 22 - 19:03
@ karank Iron man and Iron fist might disagree
I just created 1 player back when I joined and accepted the name kevin quick because it seemed funny for a hockey palyer to start playing professional soccer.
us jpeso
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-05-20
us Richmond