Jungtinės Amerikos Valstijos lyga sezonas 56 [2]

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 18 Press Conferences (9)

us Danny >> trečiadienis liepa 15 - 02:09, Pataisyta trečiadienis liepa 15 - 02:09
With the newly suggested Press Conferences, I decided to start a thread in here for any manager to post a press conference (flavor text) or managerial remarks on any of their games.
us Danny
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-04-29
us Danny >> trečiadienis liepa 15 - 02:12
Washington Freedom 3-0 Little Rock -- Matchday 1

It was great to see the lads put on a show for the home fans to start the campaign. Joel Granis notched a brace showing he wont give up his spot easily to the newly signed Castilhos. Suguenot had another solid performance with two assists. Also, I was pleased to see Vitaly get back in net and secure a clean sheet after his preseason injury.
us Danny
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-04-29
us Mercuric >> trečiadienis liepa 15 - 05:20
This is a fun idea!

Miami FC 2 - 0 Manchester Dutch UTD -- Matchday 1

Transcript

Manager: 0 points today. Obviously we are disappointed, but it's not a setback for our goals for the season.

Reporter: What happened on the opening goal?

Manager: They had 2 players out wide, we only had 1 marking them. Their midfielder made a great cross and our defenders were out of position.

Reporter: And the own goal?

Manager: Swaim is our best defender, he won't let this affect his confidence. He will still mark the opponent's most dangerous targets on set pieces.

Reporter: You played 30 minutes of the match up a player due to an injury to Miami FC, why couldn't you break down the defense?

Manager: We tried all game, but we couldn't hit the target. We gave the ball away too easily in the 2nd half. Our midfield got very tired.

Reporter: Any changes to tactics in the future? You didn't create many chances and were outplayed all game.

Manager: Just play better. Ok, thank you.
us Mercuric
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-08-15
us Danny >> trečiadienis liepa 15 - 15:28
Miami 0-1 Washington Freedom -- Matchday 2

Manager: It was a good first performance on the road for us. Miami for some reason has been a tough team for us to play against over the last two years. Our defense was strong all game as we did not allow a shot on target. Crilly's game winning goal was an absolute stunner. Now it's time for the team to regroup as we return home to play a strong defensive side in Asheville SC, it's definitely going to be a tough one!
us Danny
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-04-29
us Mercuric >> penktadienis liepa 17 - 15:48
Honolulu 2 - 3 Manchester Dutch UTD -- Matchday 3

Manager: Well, today we finally got some scoring. It wasn't exactly how we drew it up in the planning room, but the goals were timely. Bademo had a huge game with 2 assists, I think saving him for the 2nd half to try and take advantage of a tired defense worked out quite well.

Reporter: Your defense gave up 2 goals today, what can you say about that?

Manager: On their first goal, we had them outnumbered but no one was in position to block the shot. It was just a great individual effort and all you can do is tip your cap to the other team. On their second goal, they broke down our defense and had a 3 on 2 in the box and they used the one-two passing to perfection. We have to be better. Our back line is still getting used to each other, but as they play together more and more, they will become better.
us Mercuric
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-08-15
us Danny >> penktadienis liepa 17 - 22:01
Washington Freedom 3 - 0 Asheville SC -- Matchday 3

The Lads turned in a great performance today as we defeated Asheville. I'm very proud of our offense as Asheville hadn't given up a goal so far in the campaign. Their goalie is very strong; however we made him work harder than he would've liked. I like that three different players got on the goal sheet. I love when our team plays as an XI instead of just the two strikers. I'm hoping this win puts us to the top of the league (Table or ELO). We are looking at three points in our next match as well against Fogyatekos.
us Danny
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-04-29
us Mercuric >> Šeštadienis liepa 18 - 19:37
Manchester Dutch UTD 0-3 FC New York Cosmos -- Matchday 4

Reporter: You said before the game that the question wasn't about defense, it was about offense. After getting clobbered, what do you have to say about that?

Manager: I trust our scouts very much. Today was an anomaly, but they happen from time to time. There's nothing we can do except try to learn from our mistakes and continue on. I'm not sure what the secret formula is, but we've got to sort out our issues in defense first, then we'll worry about trying to score goals.

Reporter: 3 shots on target for each team. 3 saves for them, 0 saves for you. That's pretty bad.

Manager: Yes, that is pretty bad. We brought in Rosseler to be a superior keeper, but so far this season it isn't working. I'm not saying we'll go back to Spinner, but maybe he just needs some motivation to get into form. We'll look to get back on track next game.
us Mercuric
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-08-15
us Danny >> Šeštadienis liepa 18 - 22:59
Fogyatekos SE 3 - 1 Washington Freedom -- Matchday 4

Very frustrating to not get a result on the road today. After not giving up a goal in our first three games we gave up three today on only four shots on target. Kungertsev has been playing great this season but he needs to turn it around next game against Holy Alliance after this terrible performance. As for the offense I would like a bit more team play to try and break down the defense. Granis has been with the team for years and he is waiting patiently for the chance to grab his starting spot back, Crilly and Castilhos should be worried.
us Danny
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-04-29
us Mercuric >> pirmadienis liepa 20 - 15:10
Manchester Dutch UTD 2-2 Cape Rampage

Sportscaster: This was a very interesting match today. The Dutchmen came out to a dream start, quickly establishing a 2 goal lead thanks to great passing from Bademo and finishing provided by Opa and Bylund. Everyone was playing great. Even the sweeper Yeazel and the centerback Livrieri successfully completed a cross, though they didn't lead to goals. So perhaps it was this wasted energy that led to Cape Rampage scoring 2 equalizers in the last 12 minutes thanks to the feet of van Rooyen, who was ironically the only Dutch player on the field today. When asked for comments, the Manchester manager said, "We played very well today. Our keeper made some huge saves early, but you could tell it was a matter of time before they scored, and unfortunately we couldn't outlast them. We have an immediate need to improve our depth at defensive midfield and in defense. We'll be talking with some teams and trying to make some moves next transfer window."
us Mercuric
Vartotojas
Registracija2014-08-15