Jungtinės Amerikos Valstijos lyga sezonas 78

Forumas: Lygos forumas rss-feed

Aptarkite savo lygos reikalus, kas yra favoritai ją laimėti šį sezoną? Kas bus paaukštintas ar priverstas kristi į žemesnę lygą? Kaip Jums sekasi taurėje?

Grįžti į forumo pradžią

Season 11 (82)

us Calcium >> Šeštadienis rugpjūtis 9 - 14:29
@Ulysses

Yeah, it's a shame what's going on with Ocean Spirit, and with Tornado gone (aka Fontana), we're down to only 4 of the original season 1 league 1 teams (Devils, Cataclysm, Union, Rams).
us Calcium
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-09
us John Deatrick >> pirmadienis rugpjūtis 11 - 23:49
Another successful tournament week for the USA. All 9 US teams moved on in their respective rounds of the Champions league and NA league. I myself was fortunate to be on the positive end of a red card to move through, but all in all it was a great week for the USA.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> antradienis rugpjūtis 12 - 00:06
Lol. Welp, I drew the Riverhounds in the Quarterfinals. There goes our streak.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us valentine >> antradienis rugpjūtis 12 - 02:04
Bad luck for both of us, but it's not the worst scenario! I used to play with Tintin four times within a week, including league, cup and championships...Good luck to all USA teams.
us valentine
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> antradienis rugpjūtis 12 - 03:43
I am 0-2 against you lifetime. I guess maybe I am due for some luck.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us ranks39 >> penktadienis rugpjūtis 15 - 14:15
A surprise win today for FC Appleton 13, handing Pittsburgh just their 2nd loss of the year, avenging their 5-1 loss earlier this season!
us ranks39
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-12
us karank >> penktadienis rugpjūtis 15 - 22:42
A good day and an almost win for the bunnies at the fault line today but the Seattle cataclysm drew level in the 86th to force a 1-1 draw. The bunnies are still pushing to stay in league 1 for next season.
us karank
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-03-03
us Ulysses >> pirmadienis rugpjūtis 18 - 00:56
Though the season is going badly for me, I seem to be winning where it counts in the Champions league, getting my 5th shutout in a row, this time somehow against SFVP.

For some reason, I decided to try a 4-3-3 against SFVP today. Third string forward Daniel Jackson, a veteran of the United States national team, opened the scoring early on. With a few minutes left, Jacson added a second goal and Abbado added another to give me a 3-0 lead. Hopefully this will be enough to carry me to finals, though I still won't take SFVP lightly in the second game.
us Ulysses
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> pirmadienis rugpjūtis 18 - 04:31
As long as Jamaica doesn't win I will be happy!
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> antradienis rugpjūtis 19 - 03:41
Wow. Another shutout. Congrats Ulysses.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> trečiadienis rugpjūtis 20 - 23:39, Pataisyta trečiadienis rugpjūtis 20 - 23:47
Thank you! Hopefully I have a chance against the Pittsburgh Riverhounds in the finals.

It looks like the Talent Kids FC are gone. They were among the top teams in the country for a while, so it is a bit surprising.
us Ulysses
Vartotojas
Registracija2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> ketvirtadienis rugpjūtis 21 - 01:24
US has really kicked some butt in the NA and Champions league. We have Ulysses vs Valentine in the Champs league final, and 3 of 4 remaining teams in the NA league are US teams.

Of 9 teams that competed, 5 are still alive and only ONE of the 9 teams was eliminated by a NON-US team.

In other news, the USMNT welcomes Archibald Boothe and Thomas Cochran to the team. They not only hail from the US but they play in 2 of the top US clubs.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31
us Calcium >> ketvirtadienis rugpjūtis 21 - 03:04, Pataisyta ketvirtadienis rugpjūtis 21 - 03:06
As long as nothing goes horribly wrong in these last two games, it looks like the Devils are poised to make their best league finish since season 3 after securing a win over Cataclysm and will be back to representing the US in international tournaments.
us Calcium
Naujokas
Registracija2013-02-09
us John Deatrick >> ketvirtadienis rugpjūtis 21 - 14:16
Fieras FC manager John Deatrick gets the first tournament win of his career. His u21 squad narrowly defeated the Pittsburgh Riverhounds in a heated 3-2 final of the youth cup. Valentines squad were the favorites but the underdogs pulled off a lucky win.
us John Deatrick
Naujokas
Registracija2013-07-31