Diskusijas: Angļu rss-feed

Šis ir galvenais diskusiju forums sarunām angļu valodā. Rakstot šajā forumā, jālieto šī valoda. Ieraksti citās valodās var tikt dzēsti bez brīdinājuma. Šajā diskusiju forumā ir atsevišķas sadaļas ar atšķirīgu saturu un mērķiem. Par kļūdām, lūdzu, ziņo kļūdu sadaļā, un apdomā arī to, kur rakstīt citu veidu ierakstus.

Angļu >> Vispārīgās diskusijas

Retirement of older players (443)

eng ipfreely >> otrdiena augusts 13 - 10:22, Labots otrdiena augusts 13 - 10:24

@Numpty most of the players I 'lost' would have been sold to the bank, not to another club. They were youths that probably never played a senior game, so no real loss.

eng ipfreely
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> otrdiena augusts 13 - 11:35

If we want to find out exactly what the rules are for removing old players then we need to work with evidence. We can only research the players that are still there.  Players that have already been removed makes it harder to provide reliable evidence.  

As I said my working theory is that players only get removed if their last club was a bot. But it might be a lot more complicated then that and probably time consuming to work out all the details with very little benefit for the effort involved.

il Numpty
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hu SNAgy >> otrdiena augusts 13 - 16:37

My team has no players statistics before season 19

Two players are In season 20 and 4 in season 21 and more and more in the next seasons.

They are still in employment somewhere or sold to none (bank) in 2018.

Maybe the rule was delete players who finished their whole carrier before 2018 (even as a footballer or a stuff member)

hu SNAgy
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2023-06-25
hu Fut Bal Jobb SNAgy klub
wal Paul H >> ceturtdiena augusts 15 - 20:17

Just wondering about my gk retires on 18th September.There is nothing stopping me putting him into my Office before he finishes. 

wal Paul H
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-09-02
au The Red Dragon
eng Stephen >> ceturtdiena augusts 15 - 20:45

Correct, Paul. As long as you make him staff before he retires, he has no choice but to keep working for you :)

eng Stephen
Galvenais administrators
Reģistrēts2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cn PLAN CV17:shandong >> piektdiena augusts 23 - 12:26

Will there be any other updates?

@Stephen

cn PLAN CV17:shandong
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan
eng Stephen >> piektdiena augusts 23 - 16:34