Diskusijas: Angļu rss-feed

Šis ir galvenais diskusiju forums sarunām angļu valodā. Rakstot šajā forumā, jālieto šī valoda. Ieraksti citās valodās var tikt dzēsti bez brīdinājuma. Šajā diskusiju forumā ir atsevišķas sadaļas ar atšķirīgu saturu un mērķiem. Par kļūdām, lūdzu, ziņo kļūdu sadaļā, un apdomā arī to, kur rakstīt citu veidu ierakstus.

Angļu >> Vispārīgās diskusijas

progress history (6)

fr TONTONKAL >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 08:42
Is there a way to check how much progress a player made?

I would enjoy to see the progression of trainable skills, star value and market value of my players per season. Maybe in the form of a graph.

I used to try and keep track of all this in an excel file but now I have a youth center with players popping up all the time it is too much time consuming.

Anyone else would like this, or is it just me silly control freak?
fr TONTONKAL
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 09:00
You can now download the data of all your players in excel with one button (under "players").
nl Vincent de Boer
Vecākais izstrādātājs
Reģistrēts2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 09:05
it is very níce,thbnk you.
hu MacikaG
Kopienas administrators
Reģistrēts2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fr TONTONKAL >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 09:10
Yes I saw that and I think it's very useful and cool. Only field missing is market value.

But this functionality only shows statistics as of today and does not allow me to go back in the past to see the progress already made. Would this be worth considering?
fr TONTONKAL
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 09:36
No, that's not possible. This kind of information isn't stored by the game for all players. If you want to build a history for your players you have to do it yourself.
nl Vincent de Boer
Vecākais izstrādātājs
Reģistrēts2012-10-15
fr TONTONKAL >> svētdiena jūlijs 21 - 10:23
that's fine
thanks Vincent for your quick responses
fr TONTONKAL
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-05-30