Diskusijas: Angļu rss-feed

Šis ir galvenais diskusiju forums sarunām angļu valodā. Rakstot šajā forumā, jālieto šī valoda. Ieraksti citās valodās var tikt dzēsti bez brīdinājuma. Šajā diskusiju forumā ir atsevišķas sadaļas ar atšķirīgu saturu un mērķiem. Par kļūdām, lūdzu, ziņo kļūdu sadaļā, un apdomā arī to, kur rakstīt citu veidu ierakstus.

Angļu >> Jautājumi

What happens when a transfer isn't accepted or rejected? (3)

nl Losing >> ceturtdiena decembris 6 - 05:37, Labots ceturtdiena decembris 6 - 05:37

Hey! This is the first time it might be relevant for me, but the seller of a player hasn't been online for over a day and if they don't come online within 5 hours the deadline to accept my bid (lower than asking price) has passed:

"All bids are below the asking price. If no higher bid is made, the selling team can decide whether or not to accept the highest bid.

The team manager has until Today - 11:47 to respond."

This doesn't say what happens when no decision is made, just when they have to decide. Does the player just get returned to their squad?

nl Losing
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2017-05-06
ca Alex Seymour >> ceturtdiena decembris 6 - 06:09

If the manager doesn't log in or leaves it so 'no decision is made', the transfer does not happen and he stays with the original squad.

ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
nl Losing >> ceturtdiena decembris 6 - 06:33

Thanks! Let's just hope they log in then, I assume they wanted to sell the player with it being on the transfermarket and all that tongue-out

nl Losing
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2017-05-06