Līga - Kanāda 43.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

season 25 (33)

cn 没矿 >> piektdiena augusts 19 - 02:37
Congrats Holan and Lujan for the cup win.

I hope I can reach the final and Holan.

And I also hope we can do better in the Champions League next season.
cn 没矿
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-07-12
ca FC Taicang Jinlin
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> pirmdiena augusts 22 - 18:56
what a pity to lose at the NA league final, he got no shots at second half......

A good news is that we finally earn more points than US, we are now the NO.1 league in North America, nice work guys ~

It is interesting that although we did not perform well in the Champions League this time, but we gets the best amount of points within the past five seasons.
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-10-26
ca Jax >> otrdiena augusts 23 - 19:48, Labots otrdiena augusts 23 - 19:49
If anyone expected me to make a deep Champions League run, you were kidding yourselves haha. I did about as well as my team could've done while raising over 80 million RSD to build the Stadium 9. I probably performed too well in the group stages otherwise I might've also made a deep NA league run.

Anyway, I'll be able to spend a lot more money on transfers over the next 2 seasons and I'll probably focus a little more on my League scouting. I assume I'll be much more competitive in Season 26.

Gotta get some silverware for my museum ;)
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
ca Ron >> sestdiena augusts 27 - 05:09
Survived Relegation...have to say it's very tough to move up...I was very tempted to spend nothing and sell and if I got sent down I believed my squad was still good enough to win...BUT I revamped my forwards and defenders for upgrades...getting me better while younger...Not sure it will mean much more then the same result but time will tell...it's good to be back again with you all....
ca Ron
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> piektdiena septembris 23 - 20:01
The competition is fierce. Lots of teams look to get into the title race. I don't think this is my year but I'm hoping to take the Canadian Cup! I'm finally getting drawn for Home matches which makes a massive difference!
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
eng Lee >> sestdiena septembris 24 - 00:59
Good luck with your cup quest Jax - I have a very different challenge ahead of me.

After 7 straight defeats I'm beginning to feel that this could be the season I face relegation.

After today's home defeat I was cruelly taunted by the away fans chanting, "You're getting sacked in the morning!"
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Jax >> sestdiena septembris 24 - 03:22
I'm afraid I did you no favours with my draw vs. Nyala Falls, earlier today. A disappointing result for us both :(
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> pirmdiena septembris 26 - 01:52
Very hard league

eight teams in very good level

7/8 Classified in international tournaments, good job
br lujandecuyo
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> ceturtdiena septembris 29 - 17:53
Go figure that I breeze through my group and draw probably the toughest opponent I could've in the R32. Lose on Away goals... very frustrated.
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
ca Alex Seymour >> ceturtdiena septembris 29 - 18:29
Well I went out on penalties in Champs League. Same team that beat Jax in the NAL Final....on penalties.
ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> sestdiena oktobris 8 - 13:02
Have Jinlin done enough to stay at the top and take the title? Will Mississauga North's recent run of good form continue? Is Canvey's unexpected win against Tristeza enough to avoid direct relegation? How will the battle for the top 8 positions finish?

All these questions, and more, will be answered over the remaining 3 or 4 games!
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> svētdiena oktobris 9 - 13:25
Van City's critical win yesterday, coupled with Ottawa's late equaliser against Nyala, is making the relegation battle even more tense.

Only 4 points separate the bottom 3 teams, with 9 points to play for.....
and the final game is Canvey vs. Nyala!
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
br lujandecuyo >> otrdiena oktobris 11 - 21:14
Great job Lee

Contrats 没落 and magicholan
br lujandecuyo
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> otrdiena oktobris 11 - 21:20
Good season lads. Congrats to Jinlin and Maple Leafs.

I think your change of direction investing in youth will pay off next season Lee. You almost nicked my U21 crown, which is seven in a row now ;-)
ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> otrdiena oktobris 11 - 23:21
Congrats to Jinlin and Maple Leafs.
Good luck to Nyala in the playoffs.
Commiserations to Van City - hope you make a quick return.

7 in a row is an impressive run Alex, and potentially one that will never be matched.

Now for some well-needed R&R.
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels