Līga - Kanāda 52.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 16 (17)

ca Ron >> sestdiena maijs 16 - 20:40
Well I survived being relegated with two 1-0 victories. The only positive note this season was with the money we made we will finish our level 9 training center and we finished our level 8 youth center this past season. Spent some money on a couple of youth transfers who will help...Let's hope to a better season this year...
ca Ron
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> svētdiena maijs 17 - 23:11
Well done on surviving the playoff, Ron! Popo rebuilt his team and has a very competitive squad so that's no small achievement. I certainly would have had no guarantee of beating him.

I've rebuilt my midfield, added a solid defender and will have a new GK duo heading into the season. It's too early to put up expectations but I definitely have a more well rounded squad and one of the top 3 or 4 Defenses in the league.

I look forward to progressing further in the North American League and hopefully not drawing a top opponent, early in the tournament.
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30