Līga - Kanāda 57.sezona [2]

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

League of Canada season 36 [2] (26)

ca CyAmethyst >> otrdiena februāris 27 - 13:03

Meanwhile, I've been battling relegation all season long.

But does anyone care about the Pineapples?

F**K NO.

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10
ca George LGeorge >> otrdiena februāris 27 - 17:23

Take it as a challenge to stay in League 2, most teams that get promoted from league 3 do find it a challenge to stay in League 2.  Similarly, teams that get promoted from League 2 will find it very difficult to stay in League 1.  It should not be unexpected.

ca George LGeorge
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ca CyAmethyst >> otrdiena februāris 27 - 22:15

And yet you're acting like a hypocrite setting up a vacumn of points in the Top 2, while the rest of us struggle.

Do you find sexual gratification out of this, George???

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10
ca Shazbozoanate >> otrdiena februāris 27 - 23:36

George put in over a year of work and a lot of effort to be in the position he is in today.  I asked him politely for help with my team and he was good enough to assist with advice and strategies which really helped me out.  I doubt insulting people will do much for you.  Really.  Do you care about Peddler and Trios-Rivieres who will be relegated?  If you stay up, will you feel bad for the person who has to go down instead?  I am sure we care as much about your team as you care about them.

Actually after the comments you have made, I believe everyone in this league is now rooting against you.  I doubt that was your intension but it seems to be the result you have achieved.

ca Shazbozoanate
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2017-05-13
ca Shazland Steamrollers
ca CyAmethyst >> trešdiena februāris 28 - 14:28

Ha-ha, very funny.

I ain't messing around, I ain't going anywhere, and if you don't like it, you can go kiss a pointy pineapple for all I care.

The Pineapples aren't going anywhere.

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10
ca George LGeorge >> trešdiena februāris 28 - 18:22, Labots trešdiena februāris 28 - 18:39

I don't care about Pineapples in anyway. I make no apologies for trying to win every game, why should I?  Every manager is trying to win - that's the point of the game.  But many managers are friendly enough to offer free advice, much like Sadrudin did for me when I first started.  If you wish to whine that you're hard done by because you're finding League 2 too competitive, that's up to you.

ca George LGeorge
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ca CyAmethyst >> trešdiena februāris 28 - 20:30

>_>

I have no other words to say to you crazy, insane managers.

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10
ca Alex Seymour >> sestdiena marts 3 - 05:32

I care about the Pineapples. Infact we have a huge 60 foot pineapple we use in training for shooting practice.

You'd be surprised at how often my forwards miss it.

ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca CyAmethyst >> sestdiena marts 3 - 22:44

Is that supposed to be an insult deguised as a compliment???

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10
ca Alex Seymour >> svētdiena marts 4 - 19:56

No, it was a compliment disguised as an insult.

ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca CyAmethyst >> pirmdiena marts 5 - 01:32

If that's the case, then I didn't understand it.

ca CyAmethyst
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2017-11-10