Līga - Kanāda 72.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 31 (14)

eng Lee >> ceturtdiena jūnijs 8 - 20:29
I knew the fine form and results couldn't continue but after picking up 19 out of 21 points from the first 7 games, I've collected 4 from the next 7 games.

Why does the ME have to tease me so!?
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
br lujandecuyo >> ceturtdiena jūnijs 8 - 20:55
Are only moments, Sometimes there is good luck and sometimes bad.

You still need to improve your team to be between 1-5
br lujandecuyo
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> ceturtdiena jūnijs 8 - 22:13
I prefer to be consistently shit and then I am never disappointed.
ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Ron >> piektdiena jūnijs 9 - 07:04
Lee I have been watching from afar and was quite happy for you and to see some different faces on top of League....Wishing you a successful 2nd half...

I am bored beyond belief here in League 2...I could play my under 21 squad and would be atop the standings...I am averaging 5 goals a game and not even worrying about what strategy I use..Not sure this is great for game development from a long point but it is what it is I guess...
ca Ron
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
eng Lee >> piektdiena jūnijs 9 - 17:21
Thanks Ron - looks like your promotion campaign is well underway!

Looking forward to locking horns with you next season.
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> otrdiena jūnijs 13 - 20:38
The rot continues - it's been a long fall from the top. Never expected to stay up there but the contrast in results is laughable.
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> ceturtdiena jūnijs 22 - 12:24
During today's press conference, the Canvey Island FC manager announced he will be stepping down at the end of the season, to pursue the challenge of a new 2nd team.

"I've been contacted by a few ambitious teams, and have decided the time is right to get back to grass roots and feel the excitement again of building something special. At this point I'm considering a young Latvian team who are currently languishing in the 7th division."

"My focus for the remaining games is to ensure Canvey remains in the top flight but will then move on to my new challenge. I wish my fellow Canadian managers continued success and thank them for their camaraderie."
eng Lee
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> ceturtdiena jūnijs 22 - 16:06
Manager of Hamilton FC reacted with a simple press release. "This is a very sad day for Canadian football, but it reflects the current climate of football is RS. It's too hard for teams to move into a different bracket and we will see this sort of thing more often unless changes are made".
ca Alex Seymour
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Ron >> piektdiena jūnijs 23 - 09:01
Couldn't agree more...Unless I see significant improvements next season it will be my last in Canada...It's no fun kicking the crap outta League 2 squads while having the same done to me in League...The catch up is just to much...and now with this new wage increase I just don't see how smaller squads like mine will ever be able to make that leap...
ca Ron
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> piektdiena jūnijs 23 - 17:27
Sorry to anyone who was affected by Holan's defeat of me, yesterday. I might have lost anyway but I was moving and could not set my match lineup in time.

It probably hurts me the most out of anyone though... lol

Sorry to see you leave @Lee. I wish it was a little easier to move up but everyone is pretty "dug in". I started after Ron but was able to catch up, but it is nearly impossible now. I was also committing a fair amount of time to learning the game and constantly buying and selling. The market doesn't allow for it anymore because most teams are only looking for the very best talents.
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> sestdiena jūnijs 24 - 16:00
Lee, we will miss you
I would love you to stay here

Some advice vs Pittsburgh Riverhounds?, Has a very strong team.
br lujandecuyo
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> sestdiena jūnijs 24 - 22:41
The Riverhounds have been and continue to be the top team in North America by a wide margin. I haven't looked at his lineup since I lost in the r16 of the CL, last season. I'm sure his team is just as stacked as before.

Hope for the best is about all you can do.
ca Jax
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-05-30
ng Mighty >> pirmdiena jūnijs 26 - 14:09
After takin amount of what lee has done to greatly influence the team progress.. The work is still on the go... We are goin for the international cup just watch and see.
ng Mighty
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2016-09-10
br lujandecuyo >> pirmdiena jūnijs 26 - 15:08
Welcome Mighty
br lujandecuyo
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim