Līga - Kanāda 72.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

National team / National Selection (3)

ca magic_roy >> pirmdiena novembris 18 - 22:50
****This message is for everyone in our league ****

I would like to know your opinion on selecting players for team Canada.

What do you consider the most important stats when choosing a player?

Do you have players in your team that you think should play?

Any comments is welcome.

I would like to get our league's participaction to be better
So why not start by discussing about our team, TEAM CANADA

Magic Roy
ca magic_roy
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-08
cl brainbot >> otrdiena novembris 19 - 16:10
I don´t know what is more important to consider, I am still learning, but with respect to the plays, In my opinion, when there are more than 1 match at the same day or if the match is friendly, you need to prove other players who never play. Always is more important the tournaments and I think the players need to stay to 100% for the match.

Brainbot.
cl brainbot
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-08
ca magic_roy >> otrdiena novembris 19 - 21:20
good point,

I could make 2 line-up. one for important tournament matches, and another for interleague matches and friendlies.

In my opinion, trainable stats are more important.
I prefer a player with 4 star in scoring, passing, dueling, even if strengh, speed, are lower. You have to concentrate on training main stat to 4 stars. then 3 stars tactics. and you become solid.

Our 21yold players have amazing non-trainable stats, but they dont have 4stars in their main trainable stat... so older, slower players are still the best choice at the moment.
ca magic_roy
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-08