Līga - Anglija 63.sezona [4.4]

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 12 (3)

eng Monk >> ceturtdiena septembris 4 - 14:06
I haven't even kicked off yet but I feel as if the rest of us are playing for the play off places after the Man U old boys beat Stockport 10-0! Either this bot team is very bad or Man U will wipe the floor with all of us. Still, I suppose it is a marathon and not a sprint. Good job for the rest of us. Good luck to all and it would be nice for us to have a bit of banter this season. Nobby
eng Monk
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> ceturtdiena oktobris 2 - 17:46
13 games to go & Abbotishotspurs seem to be disappearing over the horizon. Plenty of us going for the play off places, but with just 1 goal in my last 8 matches I think my team has shot its bolt a little early this season. It looks like a rebuild of an aging team is needed. Good luck to the rest of you and here's hoping that we get 3 teams promoted this season!
eng Monk
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> ceturtdiena oktobris 23 - 08:27
Congratulations to White Wolf on their promotion. Commiserations to Crimson & Abbotisspurs on their playoff defeats. There's always next season!
eng Monk
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists