Līga - Anglija 71.sezona [2]

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 41 (8)

eng Yid >> ceturtdiena oktobris 25 - 16:54

Good luck everyone hope you all have a good season.

eng Yid
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng jimbob >> ceturtdiena oktobris 25 - 19:58

Good luck everyone! Just not to much luck against me this season please. Don't fancy being relegated again lol

eng jimbob
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-01-05
eng Matt Turner >> sestdiena oktobris 27 - 08:40

Doing ok so far. Enjoy beating teams that elect to kickoff at a stupid time like 2am!!

eng Matt Turner
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> piektdiena novembris 2 - 14:03

My next 2 games should give me a good indication as to where i should end up. Both top 5 teams. I'll take 4 points straight away! Lol

eng Matt Turner
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> sestdiena decembris 1 - 01:06

Just wanted say bad luck Deca. The scoreline may have been different tonight if the two players you had missing were able to play. Good luck to those chasing a play-off spot it's going to be a good last two matches with i think 6 teams still fighting for those 4 places.  And good luck to those who make it and hope to see you join me in level 1 next season and best of luck next season to those who don't. Maybe next season will be your turn.

eng Yid
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> sestdiena decembris 1 - 22:49

Looks like after being in the playoffs almost all season im going to miss out! 8 points clear at one stage aswell! Gutted!

eng Matt Turner
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Deca >> svētdiena decembris 2 - 17:25

Thanks Yid. It was a great match inspite of me losing :sob:. You’ve been the top team all season and well deserved promotion and champion. Good luck in division 1 next season. Looks like i need to win to secure a play off place, no pressure then :grinning:. If I miss out I don’t think I’ll be too disappointed.

regards

deca

eng Deca
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Deca >> ceturtdiena decembris 6 - 18:03

Good luck to the guys in the final round of the play offs.

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains