Līga - Skotija 79.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

i have gone as far as i can with MegaChampions FC of scotland so have left a team for next boss (3)

sco Scotland1983 >> sestdiena novembris 16 - 19:31, Labots sestdiena novembris 16 - 19:59
I love my team deeply but need a new challenge now I know I cant do much new or europeon title success and have done all I can in Scotland for now I may return one day and will always support my nation with all my heart but I need a new harder challenge now and try to climb up as many divisions as possible I never got to do that since I started to the only division at the time in season one I will watch Scotland with deep interest always and wish all Scottish teams and Scotland the best of luck for the future
sco Scotland1983
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-09
nl lars >> sestdiena novembris 16 - 22:24
Too Bad!! I came to scotland because of you! You had a nice team and a nice club. Nice young players. I understand that you need a new challenge. Good luck!
nl lars
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-02-19
sco Scotland1983 >> svētdiena novembris 17 - 21:12
sorry I may return in the future if I feel its the right choice and theres a top level scotland has improve massively since season one too I hope you stay you are helping the quality of the league a lot and my old club can still be great it has massive pontentiol still I hope Scotland becomes great in all competitions anyway:) thanks for understanding am excited at my new challenge I have nowthanks fr the support I will always support Scotland and I will always respect you:)
sco Scotland1983
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-09