Līga - ASV 55.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 9 (52)

vn Tak >> piektdiena maijs 9 - 06:23
Sometimes things go wrong but i'm excited that the season still hasn't ended yet.
vn Tak
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-04-10
us Calcium >> sestdiena maijs 10 - 01:03
Well, looks like I'm headed to the relegation playoffs this season. Doubt I will have too much trouble getting back though. Teams 2 through 5 from League 2 don't seem all that strong and even if I do lose and go down for a season, I'll just end up with more TV revenue and most likely a ticket back to League 1 for season 11.
us Calcium
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> sestdiena maijs 10 - 01:17
The Las Vegas Devils actually look like a relatively good team with all of those 5 star players. Every season, I expect them to do better than they actually do, and they end up fighting to avoid relegation. I think the Las Vegas Devils will probably stick around unless you are unlucky. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Las Vegas Devils competing for the North American League at some point.

The Tornado, one of the "original five" and a former league champion, has basically clinched relegation.
us Ulysses
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
vn Tak >> svētdiena maijs 11 - 05:03
Ow, I made it forth straight in NA final.
vn Tak
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-04-10
us Ulysses >> svētdiena maijs 11 - 05:09, Labots svētdiena maijs 11 - 05:13
Congrats!

The Cup final was rather exciting but ultimately another disappointment. I managed to guess right with my formation by focusing on the side with the best defenseman. As expected, SFVP moved a good defenseman onto the side where there was a weaker defenseman in previous games. The game kept going back and forth, but SFVP stole the game with 2 late goals. At that point, I probably wouldn't have had a chance, because my LW didn't seem to actually do much, and Talgat had already scored too much. Well, congrats!

It seems I will probably also miss out on the Champions League by GD due to my one goal loss today.

On the other hand, I somehow managed to hit 16,000 seats sold in my last 3 games, despite continuing to fail to log in for most of them. My training complex will be done in a few days, so I should be able to keep up the Pittsburgh Riverhounds next season.
us Ulysses
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> trešdiena maijs 14 - 03:46
Congrats to the Shadows of Amn on their third straight North American League title!

Congrats also to the Enhac Kavey on winning the Champions League once again. Looking at the history of the Champions League, I am picking the Impact of Montreal to win next season.
us Ulysses
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
vn Tak >> piektdiena maijs 16 - 15:54
Thanks, Ulysses. The new changes have confused me. Now I must look for a better midfield.
vn Tak
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-04-10