Līga - ASV 62.sezona

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

How big a difference does a Level 10 stadium make? (4)

us Legends_SC >> otrdiena jūlijs 25 - 15:26, Labots otrdiena jūlijs 25 - 15:27

I finally created the $400m to build the stadium 10 and am about 60 days away from it finishing.  I have roughly $300m in player value under the age of 21 right now that I can either sell to create the revenue to build the team I need in the short term to stay at Level 1, or keep the players to build a team from the ground up, but that would likely see me dropping to League 2 for a couple of seasons.  

How big of a financial impact will the new stadium have?  What next steps should I take?  Facilities or players?  

us Legends_SC
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2019-07-16
us Legends SC
us valentine >> trešdiena jūlijs 26 - 02:03

You can check the help page and calculate for yourself:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/facilities

Specifically, compared to the level-9 stadium, the level-10 gives you (20,0000-12,0000)*$(75-50) = $1,200,000 more money per match if you have enough fans to visit your home matches. 

us valentine
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
es doniv >> trešdiena augusts 2 - 09:39

The most important thing in this game is to get the stadium level 11. I reduced the level of my academies to reach it. And i'm going to sale my best players at the end of this season.

i think is the only way to grow 

es doniv
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us Legends_SC >> ceturtdiena augusts 3 - 17:12

Wow, that is really good input.  I played years ago as Memphis Edge and had I continued would likely be at that level and above, but left the game and restarted as Legends.  I am evaluating because I have Roughly $350 M in youth player value if I sell them all to the bank and I need to decide next steps.  I need to upgrade young talent to stay in the top league, but you can sell out half of your games in a L10 stadium today in the second league.  Not 100% sure how much sense it makes to chase the players when you can earn 90% of the value of a L10 stadium in the second league and save your money for that L11.  

Thanks for the feedback.

us Legends_SC
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2019-07-16
us Legends SC