Līga - ASV 82.sezona [2]

Diskusijas: Līgas diskusija rss-feed

Apspried savas līgas aktualitātes. Kurš ir šīs sezonas galvenais favorīts uz uzvaru kopvērtējumā? Kuras komandas pacelsies uz augstāku līgu vai nokritīs zemāk? Kā katram sokas kausa izcīņā?

Atgriezties diskusiju sākumlapā

Season 5 Update (43)

us Tintin >> pirmdiena oktobris 14 - 20:21
It's nice to see League 2 has such active discussion, it wasn't like that when I was there :D
Anyways, I just want to drop in and say "Hi" to all the US Managers. Hopefully we could develop quick to be a close and active community! Please feel free to join us in League 1 Forum discussion whenever you like!
us Tintin
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-04-05
us jpeso >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 01:21, Labots otrdiena oktobris 15 - 01:22
The worst thing about the game is managers decide when the game is played and you have a minute by minute fatigue recovery instead of a recovery at midnight. So you end up with injured players because the designers thought it would be more fun to get the players injured because games get played 4-5 hours off each other rather than have 2-3 fixed slots and let players have a fair chance of playing injury-free.
us jpeso
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Tintin >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 01:44
Hehe, when you are participating in the continental Cup, domestic Cup, and international games altogether, it will be a lot worse, so you would need a lot more quality reserves.. I have to trade off my League title for the Champions League for the same reason... :(
us Tintin
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-04-05
us Cooper >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 12:07
Come on Tintin, come down to the second division and complain that you are only the Continental Champion. We all feel really bad for you.
I'm joking. I'm really happy that the US is dominating the Champions League. It's just a matter of time before our national coefficient eclipses those hosers from the North. Congrats on all your success.
I think it's a good thing that we have an active second division. Don't know the second team going up yet, but the Cosmos will not be the whipping boys of the top tier, this will raise the level for next season. I can't speak for everyone, but I welcome players from League 1 stopping in and saying hi (or League 3 or 4 for that matter). So thanks for dropping by, and good luck representing us in Champions League next season.
us Cooper
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-25
us ranks39 >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 13:14
@jpeso----unfortunately, that's the way it is. All players have the same problems to deal with and at times it does suck, but it is more realistic in the sense that recovery is not at a fixed time because players don't just become fresh at a certain time. Often times, especially when players aren't fit, they have to sit out a game or come on as a sub. Unfortunate, but that's life.
us ranks39
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 15:36
Disappointing loss in our final game! A team that we are clearly superior to(Albuquerque). I played a 3-3-4 and in the 3rd minute we lost our central defender to a red card, leaving us with 2 defenders and no one in the middle......so they got off about any shot they wanted. We fought well and lost 3-2 but still a very disappointing result in a game that should have been ours. Also disappointing to lose out on the $30,000 or so in TV Revenue that a Win gets you.....tough to swallow.
us ranks39
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-02-12
us Draban >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 16:12
The Brooklyn Reapers obviously need a win to avoid the playoffs for relegation. It will be tough and it is against the best bot team in League 2. I don't think we have the players to compete, and this might be our last League 2 game, but we will try our best.
us Draban
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-08-08
us Tintin >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 18:26
Good luck Draban!
us Tintin
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 19:23
Good luck Draban! If you lose, you still have a chance in the relegation playoffs. The teams trying to promote aren't exactly world beaters. In addition, depending on when the relegation playoffs start, you may have a chance to buy a ringer to help out.

It seems that the matchup will highlight a duel between a former and soon to be former member of the Cataclysm between Edem and Camacho. Camacho has much more potential and might already have surpassed Edem, but Edem has performed better this season.
us Ulysses
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> otrdiena oktobris 15 - 19:26, Labots otrdiena oktobris 15 - 19:57
Agreed with the point above that it's good that the second division is active as well. In fact, many of the best teams int he top division have come from this division to replace all of the botteams and dead teams, making the top division much more competitive.

Reserves have been a problem for my team since I've pretty much sold every player over 22 that isn't a starter on my team.
us Ulysses
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> trešdiena oktobris 16 - 01:08
And you guys are always welcomed to join us in the discussion in League 1 Forum!
us Tintin
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-04-05
us karank >> trešdiena oktobris 16 - 19:43
Hello all, I just want to say good season to everyone and hope you are all successful this offseason with your plans. I have a small request for everyone here, as tomorrow I am playing in the first playoff match and would love everyone's support at my home stadium! The game is at 9:17(ET) and I would appreciate everyone's attendance as now we are upgrading our stadium so this may be our last in this one!
us karank
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-03-03
us Joe McG >> trešdiena oktobris 16 - 20:32
This is my first post in this forum and only my second over all. I just finished my fifth season as manager of the Cosmos and I have to tell you, it was a rough first four years. I had no idea what I was doing game wise and I took time to build my facilities and roster. The strategy seemed to elude me and I lost many games to opponents lower than me points-wise, but I also had more than a few upsets to show. So it was an enigma. I sent more than a few emails to the principals of the game looking for advice. I finally just decided to go with what I felt, not stress over the animated portion of the game and follow my gut for the team.
Having only made the playoffs in year one, this has been quite a season. To all of the other managers, I respect the jobs you have done with your teams. I never felt like I had a walk over and would sweat out every match.
On to League 1...good luck to all in season 6...
us Joe McG
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us valentine >> ceturtdiena oktobris 17 - 01:49
Good to know the second league forum is also active.. FC New York Cosmos and other two potential teams, welcome to League 1, looking forward to competing with you guys in the next season. These teams in the playoffs, good luck! It also took me two seasons to finally get promoted into League Div 1, I even lost the playoffs in the first season.
us valentine
Lietotājs
Reģistrēts2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us ranks39 >> ceturtdiena oktobris 17 - 03:33
It's been a 3 seasons for me so far, made the playoffs last season and lost. Then gutted the team and built from youth.
us ranks39
Zaļš gurķis
Reģistrēts2013-02-12