Форум: Англиски rss-feed

Ова е општ форум за дискусија за Англиски. Кога ќе постирате на овој форум, мора да го користите овој јазик. Постовите на други јазици може да се отстранат без претходна најава. Овој форум користи потсекции за постови со различни теми или цели. Ве молиме постирајте грешки во делот за грешки и одвојте време за да дознаете каде треба да одат други постови.

Англиски >> Фудбал од вистинскиот живот

Заклучен World Cup (508)

hr Eddie >> Недела Јули 15 - 19:50

In whole honesty, penalty was spot on. Perišić slapped the ball to the ground.

But free kick was a shameful dive and a bait that Pitana swallowed.

I wouldn't say it was his fault, just as it wasn't Pogba's offside at the free kick that followed. That was on his assistant. But VAR wasn't used and it should've been.

hr Eddie
Почетник
Регистриран2014-05-03
ro Andrei >> Недела Јули 15 - 20:14
Perisic had no time to see the ball properly due to the French player in order to slap it.

That's my opinion.
ro Andrei
Почетник
Регистриран2014-08-30
eng Dragontao >> Недела Јули 15 - 20:30

At normal speed - never a penalty. That's my opinion. Don't blame the French players for appealing for it. I do however blame the French players for cheating with the dive.

I was leaning towards wanting France to win at the start, due to two Chelsea players in the starting lineup, after the dive I wanted Croatia to win.

It did seem as though Croatia's players were immune to yellow cards most of the time though.

eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
pal N10 >> Недела Јули 15 - 21:51, Уредено Недела Јули 15 - 21:52

Now we have to wait almost 5 years for Qatar. 5 YEARSundecided

pal N10
Корисник
Регистриран2015-05-29
co Deportivo Dynamo
eng Stephen >> Недела Јули 15 - 21:59

Overall, this has been the best World Cup for absolutely ages, in my opinion. Surprises and shocks, some really entertaining games, lots to talk about and capped off with a properly interesting final. Only thing missing was a really bad-tempered game with some fisticuffs. Obviously everyone would then claim that no one wants to see those sorts of scenes in football, but in reality people love it!

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ng Sonic >> Недела Јули 15 - 22:09

@dragontao Tz funny you should complain. About dives. As much as The English team is talented, they are also full of world class divers. Players would continue to dive as long as there's no serious punishment attached to it 

The handball situation has been very controversial in this WC.  Por vs iran. Nig vs arg e.t.c.

ng Sonic
Корисник
Регистриран2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
eng Dragontao >> Недела Јули 15 - 22:21

What has that got to do with my post. I've never condoned diving, whehter it's France, England or even Chelsea. I despise cheating whatever it is, players feigning inury to get others booked, deliberate fouls.

Pretty certain I criticised Henderson, in this very thread, for pretending he'd been hit in the face wfrom a headbutt that hit him in the chest and only glanced onto his chin.

I want the football authorities to do something about it, but it seems they never will.

One thing though, just who are the world calss divers in the England team? Ashley Young has a reputation for it for Utd, but hasn't done it for England in this tournament.

Any diving that has crept into the Englsih game is a negatice impact of the non-English players in the Premier League. Monkey see, monkey do (though most primates have more intelligence than the average footballer it would seem).

I don't think there are many teams immune to the disease now.

eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ng Sonic >> Понеделник Јули 16 - 07:56

Lol. Very hilarious, i didnt mean to sound offensive .dele Alli has a diving reputation so does  sterling and Kane included.... It now a common occurrence with every team even the Nigerian team with V.Moses as the main culprit.  It's just annoying this is destroying the beautiful game of football 

ng Sonic
Корисник
Регистриран2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
eng holt >> Понеделник Јули 16 - 10:53

What annoyed me most was that Subasic wasn't even trying.

eng holt
Почетник
Регистриран2013-05-18
nl Losing >> Понеделник Јули 16 - 11:05

Subasic was on the wrong foot with the Pogba goal due to the blocked shot and Pogba shooting with the other foot in the rebound, Mbappé just had a good shot by waiting to shoot until both defender and keeper moved just a little bit into the direction of the most likely shot. When you're stretching your right leg to go to the left, you can't jump to the right for a moment and both shots came at that point. Subasic had no chance to get to the ball due to that. You can criticize the positioning and timing of position changes, but not that he didn't try.

nl Losing
Корисник
Регистриран2017-05-06
eng holt >> Понеделник Јули 16 - 11:15

I didn't see that desire or willingness to even dive in vain,to aleast have any hope for the ball to have spun .

eng holt
Почетник
Регистриран2013-05-18
nl Losing >> Понеделник Јули 16 - 11:20

That's physically impossible if you are on the wrong leg

Source: used to be a keeper

If Subasic dived it would've been after the ball was already well into the net, at that point it's better to keep standing and pray the ball hits the post since if that happens you're at a disadvantage diving.

nl Losing
Корисник
Регистриран2017-05-06
ng Sonic >> Вторник Јули 17 - 07:50

Looking at it from subasic's angle... He didn't see the ball until the shot was played. Both pogba and mbappe... His defenders had obstructed his view. There was nothing he could do. You can't catch what you can't see

ng Sonic
Корисник
Регистриран2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
au davo >> Вторник Јули 17 - 08:23

As far as diving goes, I thought that the main culprit in the English team was Kane. Repeatedly he seemed to hussle into players and then somehow end up with his feet 3 feet off the ground and rolling down the pitch like Neymar.

I think that the VAR helped a lot with the diving issue - probably a reason that more of the traditional dive-happy teams did not make it too far into the competition.

I thought that it was a fairly open world cup, but as I said shortly after Frace beat Argentina, they were the team to beat.

Hopefully England's young team will learn from this disappointment and put in a much better performance next time than they did this time around. I know that all of my pommie mates are doing the "we're proud of you" bit, but I was thoroughly disappointed by them. A narrow win against Tunisia, not even a clean sheet against panama, a cowardly defeat against Belguim, and scraping through on penalties against columbia. Both Croatia and Belgium then played them off the park. I seriously do not think that this performance can be favourably compared to the Italia 90 one - even though they only won 1/7 games in 90 minutes back then.

au davo
Корисник
Регистриран2013-08-27
lv Namejs >> Вторник Јули 17 - 10:51

Did You leave controlled win against Sweden out ouf Your countdown on purpose, Davo? And to complain about clear victory against Panama as bad game for England in this tournament? Even game against Colombia wasn't bad overall. England didn't score in just 2 games at this tournament. Both times against team where GK and all DCB play in England. That shows where England problem was.

As far as champions go: it is bad for football that dive/offside led to first goal and dubious penalty to second. 3of 4 other goals in Final were first class, that is undeniable.

What I don't like about this VAR system is that referee can ignore the demand for this: IMO there should be VARs that follow game and inform referee about events without interference from players or coaches, and not only on penalties or cards but also dives and free kicks. Croatias game against England was badly refereed as there were several fouls (kicking player in foot) where referee shoved that ball was touched. Those also should be under scrutiny from VAR, especially around penalty areas. As dive from such episode led to first goal in Final.

lv Namejs
Админ на заедницата
Регистриран2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri