Форум: Англиски rss-feed

Ова е општ форум за дискусија за Англиски. Кога ќе постирате на овој форум, мора да го користите овој јазик. Постовите на други јазици може да се отстранат без претходна најава. Овој форум користи потсекции за постови со различни теми или цели. Ве молиме постирајте грешки во делот за грешки и одвојте време за да дознаете каде треба да одат други постови.

Англиски >> Фудбал од вистинскиот живот

It's for the KOP (1052)

eng Dragontao >> Четврток Јуни 5 - 17:14
Not sure about Costa to be honest. Better than what we have but he's had one decent season and doersn't know the Premier League. Suarez and Aguero better options up front for Liverpool and City as far as goalscoring, if they keep them.

I just hope Chelsea don't let Lukaku go, they would be stupid if they do.
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Aamirkhan >> Петок Јуни 6 - 04:46
Mourinho will not let Lukaku go as with Eto already gone and Torres surely going abroad, they will need Lukaku!
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 10:05
Will Suarez leave Liverpool for Spain?
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
nl Abe Bodaan >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 10:21
Yes he will.
nl Abe Bodaan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-05-27
cw Meteora
eng Stephen >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 19:03
@Abe - you might be right. It'd be a new challenge for him to get his teeth into...
eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lt Justas >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 19:21
Mhm, strange to say. But this bite almost guaranteed that he'll stay at LFC :)
lt Justas
Корисник
Регистриран2014-01-08
eng Dragontao >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 20:02
I don;t think it will, it won't put Barca or Real off going for him and Liverpool may be under pressure to sell. After criticising the English media for their treatment of him, this isn't going to make it easier following his comments after the England game. Nasty little <expletive oimitted> needs to be banned from football (or have somebody give him a good kicking).
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
nz Luke Broadcast >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 20:04
it has to be a mental thing. i think he cannot control it. something similar than tourette syndrom - you just do things you dont want to do. however, i feel his market value has to drop now...
nz Luke Broadcast
Почетник
Регистриран2013-09-18
eng Stephen >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 20:18, Уредено Вторник Јуни 24 - 20:18
I doubt his market value will drop, Torres. Football is a business and Suarez is a quality player. If the likes of Joey Barton can still be in gainful employment, then Suarez certainly will be. Yes, he's flawed and I personally find him to be a distasteful character, but there'd be a lot of teams in for him if he became available.
eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> Вторник Јуни 24 - 21:04
Nicholas Cage responds to being asked what's wrong with Suarez:

http://youtu.be/TE3EZdoWIUw

:-D
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
hr v >> Среда Јуни 25 - 11:24
@Stephen:
@Abe - you might be right. It'd be a new challenge for him to get his teeth into...

ROFL

But Spain might be too hard for him to chew...
hr v
Почетник
Регистриран2013-02-04
eng Stephen >> Среда Јуни 25 - 15:53
:-)
eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Aamirkhan >> Петок Јуни 27 - 04:53
Without Suarez for the start of the FA Premier League . . .and the Champions League, i really think, shud Liverpool get more than $40m from the Spanish for Suarez, they shud sell him even though he is such a world class player and very vital to the Kops set up!

They could buy his replacement with such amount of money!
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
nl Abe Bodaan >> Петок Јуни 27 - 07:32
I dont think he will be sold now.
nl Abe Bodaan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-05-27
cw Meteora
eng Dragontao >> Петок Јуни 27 - 18:19, Уредено Петок Јуни 27 - 18:19
I think he wants to go. His comments about the English media after the England Uruguay game won't have done him any favours (the same media that voted him player of the season!). He's going to get a rough ride from the media and fans alike next season. Crowds will be extremely hostile to him. I'll help make sure of that at Stamford Bridge :-)
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2