Форум: Англиски rss-feed

Ова е општ форум за дискусија за Англиски. Кога ќе постирате на овој форум, мора да го користите овој јазик. Постовите на други јазици може да се отстранат без претходна најава. Овој форум користи потсекции за постови со различни теми или цели. Ве молиме постирајте грешки во делот за грешки и одвојте време за да дознаете каде треба да одат други постови.

Англиски >> Фудбал од вистинскиот живот

It's for the KOP (1052)

eng Stephen >> Петок Јуни 27 - 18:30
He's one of those players who thrives on the negativity. Opposing fans would be best to just be quiet.
eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> Петок Јуни 27 - 18:33
He may well get a few thousand of these thrown at him lol

http://www.allsweets.com/halloween-sweets/dracula-teeth/?gclid=CPWk58DYmr8CFQf4wgodrHYALA#fo_c=392&fo_k=f6231671218fa4c5fb5fa56a6e7dc612&fo_s=gplauk
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Aamirkhan >> Понеделник Јули 14 - 09:53
Will the Kops be able to replace Suarez?
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Јули 16 - 11:45
Lazar Markovic has signed for 20m! A fourth buy for Brendan already!
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
nz Luke Broadcast >> Среда Јули 16 - 12:06
you dont do anything in Premier League with only speed...
nz Luke Broadcast
Почетник
Регистриран2013-09-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Јули 16 - 12:21
I think Brendan Rogers should bring back Torres. Nw tht Diego Costa have finally signed, am sure Chelsea wud agree to part with Torres.

He could be sold on the cheap and Brendan can surely have a work or two with him to bring back his old form!
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
eng Dragontao >> Среда Јули 16 - 16:35
Take him. He's broken beyond repair.
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
broken beyond repair haha
eng Aamirkhan >> Четврток Јули 17 - 04:55
@DragontaoSL: A world class player will always remain world class. At Chelsea they just did not know how to use him properly. They wasted Torres just like they did with Shevchenko before!
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
eng Dragontao >> Четврток Јули 17 - 05:35
Never heard so much rot in my life. Did you not also see his awful performance for Spain this World Cup.

I've heard that rubbish before from people. Funny how Chelsea never ruined Drogba, or even Anelka. Yet the times fools have repeated this "Chelsea ruined Torres" rubbish is laughable, as is is the "Chelsea have not used him right".

Shevchenko was different. His game was based on pace and his injuries had taken their toll and was known to be on his way down, but he was still a damn site better than Torres has been and he had a lot more heart too.

Chelsea have tried everything with Torres, different managers (including Rafa with all his BS about getting Torres back to his best and how the rest of the team weren't playing to Torres' strengths - essentially blaming everyone else in the team but Torres).

Different formations were used, making him the focus of the team, none of it worked. He is physically and, even worse, mentally damaged. Mourinho, with his qualifications in psychology as well as his ability as a manager, couldn't solve that problem.

Just go back and look at the catalogue of dreadful misses Torres has under his belt at Chelsea (and for Spain recently). They have put chances on a plate for him at times that he has wasted. The majority of the goals he has scored have come against lesser teams in the league and against the minnows in European competition. He's become the classic flat track bully.

He struggles against quality defenders, he is EASY to take the ball off (embarrassingly easy at times), his pace is not what it was. He was already on the way down in his final season at Liverpool, following his injuries. Liverpool knew it and they made a mug of Abramovich because Torres was a vanity purchase, which probably cost Chelsea the title the season they bought him as he disrupted the team and was a waste of space in the side.

His beloved Atletico didn't want him back and I guarantee you that Liverpool don't want him back. Chelsea are primarily stuck with him because nobody wants to pay his massive wages and he won;t take a pay cut to leave.

Chelsea supporters have backed him to the hilt during games, encouraged him, willed him to improve. We'd like nothing more than for him to come good. We've been waiting for it for a long time now. Even the most ardent Torres advocates have finally given up any hope of that.

Sadly he's going to go down as the most expensive flop in football history.
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
nz Luke Broadcast >> Четврток Јули 17 - 06:57, Уредено Четврток Јули 17 - 06:57
he was brought in to win a champions league. chelsea won the champions league, he played big part, easy as that. no matter, what you are saying, chelsea fans love him. he is not as good as before but he is still very good team player....
nz Luke Broadcast
Почетник
Регистриран2013-09-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Четврток Јули 17 - 07:02
@DragontaoSL: I might be saying rubbish and rot like you said but Wud take Torres over Rooney any day though
eng Aamirkhan
Почетник
Регистриран2013-06-18
eng Dragontao >> Четврток Јули 17 - 12:35
Torres, I think your name mihht give a clue to some bias, but he wasn't brought in just to win the Champions league. He did play an important part,though in some respects very minor as well. He scored the second goal in the semi final second leg, but Chelsea would still have gone through on away goals. He spent most of the final on the bench, but did win an kmportant corner before refusing to take a penalty in the shoot out. His overall contribution at Chelsea has been extremely poor when his cost and wages are considered. Commercially he still sells a lot of shirts to fan boys though.

As to Fooney, wouldn't necessarily want him either but he would contribute more to a team than Torres.

Torees' best years at Atletico and Liverpool were not when those two teams were most feared and teams marked him less closely. If he returned to Liverpool now, he'd be faced with the same problems as he has at Chelsea as teams will defend more against Liveroool as genuine contenders. He has also lost the pace that allowed him to play on ghe shoulder of the last defender.
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
nz Luke Broadcast >> Четврток Јули 17 - 12:48
i disagree he has lost his pace. he has lost some of his technical ability, but he his still very quick. constantly kicks the ball 30m ahead and runs around the defender....
nz Luke Broadcast
Почетник
Регистриран2013-09-18
eng Dragontao >> Четврток Јули 17 - 17:22
Really? I'd totally disagree with that. I'm a Chelsea season ticket holder, so I have watched a hell of a lot of him over the past few season. A player losing his technical ability is actually more worrying though. Through experience and talent technical ability shouldn't deteriorate. Pace on the other hand is something that goes with age, not to mention the injuries he suffered at Liverpool.

That was Shevchenko's problem. Much of his game was about pace but injuries and age took their toll. Chelsea bought a player based on his reputation and pace of old.

Don't get me wrong, Torres does try, or he wouldn't have received the support he does in the ground from Chelsea supporters, but all to often he's let down by his body's inability to do it. His brain knows what he wants to do, but his body just ain't able any more. YOu can see it in his face at times that the realisation has dawned on him too.
eng Dragontao
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2