Форум: Англиски rss-feed

Ова е општ форум за дискусија за Англиски. Кога ќе постирате на овој форум, мора да го користите овој јазик. Постовите на други јазици може да се отстранат без претходна најава. Овој форум користи потсекции за постови со различни теми или цели. Ве молиме постирајте грешки во делот за грешки и одвојте време за да дознаете каде треба да одат други постови.

Англиски >> Општи дискусии

Transfer bug (6)

nl R >> Сабота Март 30 - 08:20
I just made a bid on a dutch player, and it shows another bid of a team in Belgium. I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch, even though half of Belgium speaks French, but also the country is stated as Yes for him.

I wondered why this is the case.
nl R
Корисник
Регистриран2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> Сабота Март 30 - 11:59
The regular Belgian can speak both Dutch and French, sometimes even German because that too is an official language in Belgium.
be Jonas
Корисник
Регистриран2013-01-17
sk mat4 >> Сабота Март 30 - 13:26
He probably has two dutch players in his team.
sk mat4
Почетник
Регистриран2013-02-09
nl R >> Сабота Март 30 - 18:37
Jonas, thats why I said: "I understand that they give Belgium the same language as Dutch".

My actual point was, why is the country also stated as 'Yes'.
nl R
Корисник
Регистриран2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
be Jonas >> Сабота Март 30 - 22:43
Ahaa, I'm sorry, my bad.
be Jonas
Корисник
Регистриран2013-01-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> Недела Март 31 - 09:23
Then he has 2 dutch players in his team, they might be in the reserves squad if you don't see them.

If you wanted to report this as a bug you'd have to post it in the bugs forum btw. As a question it should be in support/questions.
nl Vincent de Boer
Главен развивач
Регистриран2012-10-15