Форум: Англиски rss-feed

Ова е општ форум за дискусија за Англиски. Кога ќе постирате на овој форум, мора да го користите овој јазик. Постовите на други јазици може да се отстранат без претходна најава. Овој форум користи потсекции за постови со различни теми или цели. Ве молиме постирајте грешки во делот за грешки и одвојте време за да дознаете каде треба да одат други постови.

Англиски >> Прашања

I missed my credits (5)

ao djandygarcia >> Недела Април 18 - 09:09

I was one of the first RS players, but I left and after two years I'm back in the game.

I have re-entered with my username, I have chosen a team and had 2381 credits but I have left that team to return with my first team, which was free, and the credits have remained at 0.

Is it normal or is it a bug?

Thanks!!

ao djandygarcia
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt
eng holt >> Недела Април 18 - 11:01

If you have to go through the tutorial again, then it isn't a bug.

eng holt
Почетник
Регистриран2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> Недела Април 18 - 21:15

Credits are connected to a team i believe

nl Aad Mansveld
Корисник
Регистриран2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
in Keju >> Понеделник Април 19 - 09:18, Уредено Понеделник Април 19 - 09:19

No, to a user. 

And as holt said if you started again (did the tutorial again) the credits have been reset

in Keju
Корисник
Регистриран2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ao djandygarcia >> Недела Април 25 - 18:54

So, there's no option to get back them?

Because when I started again last week after two years I had all my credits and I didn't do the tutorial. I only lost them when I changed this first team for another. Then, I lost all of them and I should do again the tutorial, but not the first time.

This is why I think it's not correct, because if they are connected yo an user, they should came with me to my new team.

ao djandygarcia
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt