Лига на Англија Сезонa 53

Форум: Форум за лигата rss-feed

Разговарајте за Вашата лига, кои се фаворити за освојување на лигата оваа сезона? Кој ќе биде промовиран/исфрлен, каков е Вашиот напредок во купот?

Врати се на форумскиот каталог

Season 60 (64)

eng Monk >> Понеделник Јули 26 - 07:07

Match day 4 in the group stages wasn't quite so good. A defeat vs OTB for Melchester means that it's squeaky bottom time. A draw away to the Rubber Ducks should see us through, but defeat would be disastrous as they would then go to OTB who would already be through and I know from past experience that when OTB are through they field a weaker team. Scout reports vs Rubber Ducks suggest we will probably be ok, but could get caught out. First goal is crucial. Good luck all!

Looking good for another2/3rd place in the league.

eng Monk
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> Вторник Јули 27 - 11:48

Match day 5: All of Seaburn is starting to believe the ancient prophecies about CL glory, after 5 wins from 5. And the three sides in the EL are all handily placed to progress...

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng wonderlust >> Вторник Јули 27 - 21:59

Would be good to see us do well in Europe and add an extra qualifying place!

Some annoyingly good goalkeeping here - from both sides, though:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-20427857

eng wonderlust
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng Lee >> Среда Јули 28 - 20:57

I've just realised: If the team concedes fewer goals, it has a much better chance of winning! I must mention that during the next team meeting.

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Четврток Јули 29 - 09:24, Уредено Четврток Јули 29 - 17:09

Match day 6 update 

CL:

Seaburn - qualified (unbeaten, but not able to maintain 100% record. Mind you a comedy injury didn't help!)

EL:

Melchester - qualified!

Jaypridee - qualified!

Cardiff - qualified!

EDIT: all teams through and we can look forward to tomorrow's updated ranking with eager anticipation. I suppose we also have to hope some rivals from other leagues have also been knocked out!

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> Четврток Јули 29 - 09:52

Pretty sure Cardiff qualify no matter what - they have a head to head advantage over the team that could get level on points

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Stephen >> Сабота Јули 31 - 19:42

Seaburn Beach's manager has been indulging in one of his favourite pastimes today: counting his chickens. In a post-match statement issued through his TikTok account, Stephen indicated through the medium of dance that the CL tie against Benfica was a foregone conclusion following Seaburn's action-packed 4-2 away win. He went on to throw some shapes to the effect that, in fact, the CL might as well end now because no one can stop Seaburn.

Mental health professionals are hoping Stephen seeks help before it's too late.

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Недела Август 1 - 21:41

The frustration of a top-flight manager: beat the 2nd place team one day (after being 2:0 down), and then lose to the 2nd from bottom team.

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Понеделник Август 2 - 16:36

All four English teams go marching into the next round. Not sure when the last time we had so many teams going this deep into European competition was, but our coefficient should be looking even healthier when it's updated tomorrow. Good work lads!

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> Среда Август 4 - 08:05

Well it looks like my European League adventure is over - lost the fist leg 1-3 at home when my goalkeeper had one of THOSE games (3 shots on target, 3 goals conceeded). Have to decide whether to give the second leg a go, or give some experience to my future stars. 

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Stephen >> Среда Август 4 - 21:36

I feel you, Bakerman. A tough draw had me up against the reigning CL champions. And annoyingly my team had the wrong match settings because I clearly forgot to save it properly. The result? A 4-2 defeat with my best midfielder suspended for the home leg. Barring some classic RS random, that's me done for another season. Disappointing because I'd have fancied my chances against some of the other sides.

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Петок Август 6 - 20:19

Over the course of 4 x 2 legs, that's every English side out. Disappointing, but we have improved our league coefficient with that performance. Well done everyone and hopefully we can go again next season.

By the way, I have registered for the England NT job. If one of you is the other candidate, do let me know and I can drop out.

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Сабота Август 7 - 22:16

Up to 6th in the coefficient rankings. That might well change as all of us are out and some other nations below us are still represented in continental competition. But we are very much heading in the right direction.

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Недела Август 8 - 17:47

My new keeper has had the desired impact: 37 saves in 5 games, resulting in 9 points (2 wins, 3 draws). I'm definitely not safe from the relegation playoffs but I'm in a much better position.

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Среда Август 11 - 21:08

Carlos Lema - remember the name! - bagged a brace tonight in a comfortable but dull 3-1 win which confirmed Seaburn Beach as champions for the 13th time in a row.

Lema kissed the badge after his second goal before taking out his money clip. He then waved it around, mooned Seaburn's accountant and settled down to look at 'What Yacht?' magazine.

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach