Лига на Англија Сезонa 53

Форум: Форум за лигата rss-feed

Разговарајте за Вашата лига, кои се фаворити за освојување на лигата оваа сезона? Кој ќе биде промовиран/исфрлен, каков е Вашиот напредок во купот?

Врати се на форумскиот каталог

Season 60 (64)

eng Stephen >> Вторник Август 17 - 20:44

@Blackwhite - thanks for these records. It's good to see them every season :) And next season, I think you might have to write something different about the entry into European competition. I don't think we'll get an extra spot yet, but it's possible the leap in our league ranking will mean the second CL spot joins in the playoffs (or even group stages). 

eng Stephen
Главен админ
Регистриран2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Вторник Август 17 - 21:45

There was one very important section missing from the season summary: the Canvey Cup - the world's oldest and most prestigious competition.

First contested in 600BC by two farmers who both believed they saw the shiny stone first, the competition went through many formats over the centuries until it became the ratings blockbuster of today.

Unfortunately two bore draws this season means Canvey Island retain the cup. The Pixels will try again next season!

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
my nivsek >> Четврток Август 19 - 08:40

@Stephen I can only hope to stay up next season. My expectations next season are low because stadiums don't come cheap.

my nivsek
Корисник
Регистриран2013-08-08
eng We Lost
fo BakerMan >> Сабота Август 21 - 11:49

Well S61 on the horizon and hoping someone (please anyone!) will want to buy a player from me, otherwise the boys are eating baked beans next season to save cash.

On the European front we're up to 7th after the best rating of any league in S60 - if we can repeat it next year, we should catch Germany and have an outside chance of catching Italy and Latvia. Think 6th overall gets another European place for our league, so fingers crossed.

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town