Лига на Англија Сезонa 58

Форум: Форум за лигата rss-feed

Разговарајте за Вашата лига, кои се фаворити за освојување на лигата оваа сезона? Кој ќе биде промовиран/исфрлен, каков е Вашиот напредок во купот?

Врати се на форумскиот каталог

Season 70 (43)

eng Monk >> Недела Декември 25 - 18:28

Happy Christmas all.

eng Monk
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fr Blackwhite >> Недела Декември 25 - 19:09

Joyeux Noël à tous

fr Blackwhite
Админ на заедницата
Регистриран2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fo BakerMan >> Четврток Декември 29 - 23:10

Well we're at the halfway point and its looking like another title for the Beach - don't think we're going to get enough goals past that goalie to make up the difference. Overall though a lot more competitive at the top this season I think, though a small gap has opened to the top 5.

Europe looks like its going OK, so our coeffiecient may have a good year as well.

Happy New Year to all!

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fr Blackwhite >> Недела Јануари 8 - 17:34

The European places are hotly contested except for the 1st place where Seaburn will win the title of Champion

==> 4 clubs for two places in the Champions League and 2 in the European Cup (Les Gothiques Amiénois, Canvey Island, Newcastle United and Jaypridee Town)

==> Canvey Pixels, current 6th is almost qualified for the European Cup

Good end of the championship to all

fr Blackwhite
Админ на заедницата
Регистриран2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fr Blackwhite >> Понеделник Јануари 9 - 08:49

After Tyler Barbourg "Man of the Match" in the league against my team, my goalkeeper An-yan Feng: "Man of the Match" in this England Cup semi-final

It will therefore be an unprecedented final between Canvey Pixels and Les Gothiques Amiénois

(It looks like Seaburn forgot to make his starting 11 in this game.)

fr Blackwhite
Админ на заедницата
Регистриран2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fo BakerMan >> Понеделник Јануари 9 - 11:44

I would exchange the league win for a win in this one and a chance at finally winning a trophy!

A new name on the cup is guaranteed :)

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Lee >> Понеделник Јануари 9 - 19:28

An historic day for the Pixels....their first cup final!

We may never know if Stephen made the fatal error of forgetting to set his team, or if Seaburn were simply blown away by a better team, but what we do know is this majestic result will forever be shown in the history books.

Is there time to write a cup final song?

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> Вторник Јануари 10 - 20:10

Just a hint of possible interest in the league as well - Seaburn 6 points ahead, but after today's 0-0 home bore draw with Jaypridee featuring a grand total of 1 shot on target, they may be looking at their next two, away to the Pixels and at home to LGA knowing they need a result...

fo BakerMan
Корисник
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> Среда Јануари 11 - 14:09, Уредено Среда Јануари 11 - 14:15

Congrats @Lee.

352 is the well-known tactic of choice for all the best managers, so clearly the Pixels were the better team. :D

No doubt the supporters will come from far and wide for the cup final. Maybe even as far as Basildon ... 

il Numpty
Корисник
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> Среда Јануари 11 - 14:32

Numpty - I can assure you that no one from Basildon will be cheering on either of the Canvey teams. The same can be said of anyone from Pitsea, Benfleet, Southend....or surrounding areas.

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> Среда Јануари 11 - 20:13

I see Lee has already come up with an FA Cup song: https://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/tottenham_hotspur-chants/canvey-island-tour/

ca Alex Seymour
Корисник
Регистриран2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> Четврток Јануари 12 - 18:52

It's not my best work but it's better than Leyton Orient's version: https://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/leyton_orient-chants/small-town-in-canvey/

eng Lee
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng wonderlust >> Четврток Јануари 12 - 19:10

Wow what a first half this was!  Shame to be on the wrong end of it but a fair result.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-23224195

eng wonderlust
Корисник
Регистриран2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng Monk >> Петок Јануари 13 - 06:28, Уредено Петок Јануари 13 - 09:58

I agree it was a great half with Scammonden giving penalties away for fun. I thought you deserved a draw though to be honest.

eng Monk
Корисник
Регистриран2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> Петок Јануари 13 - 11:14

Lee - if there's very little mixing with the surrounding areas then there's obviously a lot of in-breeding on Canvey Island. 

Explains everything. :D

il Numpty
Корисник
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets