Forum: Engels rss-feed

Dit is het algemene discussieforum voor Engels. Je moet in dit forum dus deze taal gebruiken. Berichten in een andere taal kunnen zonder verder bericht worden verwijderd. In dit forum zijn verschillende categorieën, neem even de tijd om uit te zoeken waar jouw bericht het beste past. Voor Bug meldingen kun je terecht in het speciale bugmeldingen forum.

Engels >> Vragen

Injuries of loaned players (4)

ee onuelver >> dinsdag februari 24 - 13:01
What affects more getting injuries of loaned players- loaner club's poor health center or owner's low health center?
ee onuelver
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
hr Eddie >> dinsdag februari 24 - 14:37
There's an ongoing debate which HC affects those. In my opinion, it's owner's HC since he's the only one who can heal a loaned player when he's injured. Same goes for TC with training. And then TC-HC difference of owner should affect injury frequency/duration.
hr Eddie
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-05-03
ca Wilderbeast >> woensdag februari 25 - 13:37, Bewerkt woensdag februari 25 - 13:39
Though some empirical evidence suggests otherwise, and it is the playing team's tactics and facilities the affects the injuries of all the coplayers on the field.

edit: not that i want to 2nd guess Eddie!

I'm really curious now too. Perhaps some noble Developer will reply and shed some light...
ca Wilderbeast
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-11-18
hr Eddie >> woensdag februari 25 - 14:53
You're a Veteran of this forum, you have every right to 2nd guess me. :)
hr Eddie
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-05-03