Forum: Engels rss-feed

Dit is het algemene discussieforum voor Engels. Je moet in dit forum dus deze taal gebruiken. Berichten in een andere taal kunnen zonder verder bericht worden verwijderd. In dit forum zijn verschillende categorieën, neem even de tijd om uit te zoeken waar jouw bericht het beste past. Voor Bug meldingen kun je terecht in het speciale bugmeldingen forum.

Engels >> Vragen

About The ? ?How much effect the ? has?~ (3)

cn 安妮 >> zondag april 7 - 06:10, Bewerkt zondag april 7 - 06:11
If every player of the team is ☆☆★, then 2-3 is the strength of the team, if each player Roll 0.5 stars of the addition (or an average of 0.5), the team strength is 2.5, if all them Roll 0.2 stars, the strength is 2.2~~~~~~ this is my understanding,What I want to ask is,Roll 0.2 0.5 or 0.8 star,which is more probable? What is the probability in terms of a percentage?
cn 安妮
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-03-19
au Mr Legs >> donderdag april 11 - 13:10
Bump...
I would be interesred in the answer to tthis too. I have been assuming it would be an even chance over the gray range. Which would mean that the team in the example above would average out at 2.5.
au Mr Legs
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> donderdag april 11 - 13:27
The bonus is on the skills (balls), the value in stars is only derived from it. If a player can get a maximum of 1 ball bonus the actual bonus in a match is random with chances evenly distributed over the possible range. He'll get the same bonus for all his affected skills in that match, but another player can of course get a different bonus.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hoofdontwikkelaar
Geregistreerd2012-10-15