Forum: Engels rss-feed

Dit is het algemene discussieforum voor Engels. Je moet in dit forum dus deze taal gebruiken. Berichten in een andere taal kunnen zonder verder bericht worden verwijderd. In dit forum zijn verschillende categorieën, neem even de tijd om uit te zoeken waar jouw bericht het beste past. Voor Bug meldingen kun je terecht in het speciale bugmeldingen forum.

Engels >> Vragen

Loans bidding question (6)

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz >> zaterdag juli 8 - 10:40

This may have been brought up before but tbh right now I do not have time to rumage through all Forum to find the answer.

My question is in regard of the number of to-loan players I can bid on (keeping on mind that I can only have a max of three total) I wonder what happens if I say join 5 biddings and win 4 of them.

How does it work out? Will I not be able to join more that 3 biddings or is there no limit? And in the -hypothetical- case of winning more that the 3 max what is the result of it?

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2016-09-01
nl Sazz >> zaterdag juli 8 - 12:38

You can not bid on more than 3 at once.

nl Sazz
Beginner
Geregistreerd2016-03-25
us supermanager1 >> zaterdag juli 8 - 18:47

Exactly what Sazz said. You cannot have more than 3 in your roster at once. Loans you have bid on count as a player.

us supermanager1
Beginner
Geregistreerd2017-02-04
us frogger >> woensdag augustus 23 - 01:14

A little help please. What do you need to do to loan out a player

us frogger
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2016-09-11
au davo >> woensdag augustus 23 - 05:00

@frogger

If you wish to loan out one of your players, select a player who is under 24, click "Put on transferlist" as you would if you were selling the player, scroll down to near the bottom of the page and use the "Make available for loan" section.

au davo
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-08-27