Forum: Engels rss-feed

Dit is het algemene discussieforum voor Engels. Je moet in dit forum dus deze taal gebruiken. Berichten in een andere taal kunnen zonder verder bericht worden verwijderd. In dit forum zijn verschillende categorieën, neem even de tijd om uit te zoeken waar jouw bericht het beste past. Voor Bug meldingen kun je terecht in het speciale bugmeldingen forum.

Engels >> Suggesties

Advice about the game (21)

cn 耗子 >> maandag augustus 14 - 12:07

I found some problems:

1. The player's valuation of the market cap is only 3125000000

2. Some players (especially the goalkeeper) has 60 s are still in the club, and the ability to value is very high.

3. When a senior players to the club less poor initial funding.

Looking game planning knowledge and do some changes and I believe this game will be more like the real world, more fun!! (machine translation, please don't care about error)

cn 耗子
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2023-02-13
cn 长安城皇室™
eng ipfreely >> maandag augustus 14 - 18:00

The owner/developer of the game left 5 years ago. Nothing will be fixed and the game won't be sold.

eng ipfreely
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Craig Ley >> dinsdag augustus 15 - 17:27

Is the game dead then? As in no more updates or fixes at all?

eng Craig Ley
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> woensdag augustus 16 - 09:06

we sail on,  all crew, no Captain

ph Cresencio Fernando
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ie Charlie Mopps >> woensdag augustus 16 - 09:14, Bewerkt woensdag augustus 16 - 09:15

Maybe shall we write to Sjoerd? 

Vincent desappeared but Sjoerd is "Owner" of Delft Games:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjoerdhemminga/

ie Charlie Mopps
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
il Numpty >> woensdag augustus 16 - 23:00

No need to worry this ship is unsinkable.

It was built by Harland & Wolff. 

il Numpty
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Kupus >> donderdag augustus 17 - 15:52

Current users complaining about not seeing new users joining, yet scaring away new users with trashing the developer and using words as "game is dead" etc.

I would prefer "Yes, game is unfortunately not developed at the moment but except a few flaws the game is absolutely playable and really so great and fun in many ways."

hr Kupus
Communitybeheerder
Geregistreerd2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
eng Craig Ley >> dinsdag augustus 29 - 09:49

I don't think asking a question if the game is dead is scaring away new users. It was a valid question. I'm still playing, I just didn't know if it was still managed or not. Plus I didn't complain about not seeing new users.

eng Craig Ley
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
il Numpty >> dinsdag augustus 29 - 12:36, Bewerkt dinsdag augustus 29 - 12:39

Yeah, a perfectly fair question.

Not every user will be a frequent user of the forum and know the current situation with the lack of development. Plus some people just need a bit of space to vent their frustrations. 

As Kupus says the game is perfectly playable and in my opinion it will probably still be going long after many of the current users have left. The best approach is to try and get the best out of the game by living with all the quirks, warts and all.

For instance, instead of complaining about the lack of realism in some aspects of the game, see if you can turn it into an advantage. I have lots of fun with my squad of geriatric keepers.

il Numpty
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Craig Ley >> woensdag augustus 30 - 08:10

I've been playing for nearly 4 years and I still don't know all the ins and outs of the game, so if anyone has a list of advice and help that would be great.

eng Craig Ley
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
hr Kupus >> woensdag augustus 30 - 13:09

@Craig Ley

Not aimed at you at all.

You asked a perfectly fine question.

I mearly stated a very generic thing about what I think I see too often in forums being stated by some users and it is quite boring to be frank. If you do not like the game, leave. But don´t spend your time scaring others away and then complain the user base could be better etc.

hr Kupus
Communitybeheerder
Geregistreerd2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
eng Craig Ley >> woensdag augustus 30 - 14:06

All good Kupus. I love the game tbf. But if anyone has any advice on the game like how to make the most of tactics and training etc please do. Pretty much just grinding getting the facilities maxed first.

eng Craig Ley
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
hr Kupus >> woensdag augustus 30 - 15:59

Just read Numptys posts and learn all the bugs in the known bugs part and you will do great.

hr Kupus
Communitybeheerder
Geregistreerd2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
eng Craig Ley >> woensdag augustus 30 - 16:03

Got any links?

eng Craig Ley
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
hr Kupus >> donderdag augustus 31 - 09:15

Numpty is everywhere. 

The bug part is just below the english forum as a seperate section in forum part. This is pretty important to read through to avoid some bad pit falls.

hr Kupus
Communitybeheerder
Geregistreerd2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum