Competitie van Brazilië seizoen 44

Forum: Competitie forum rss-feed

Bespreek je competitie, wie zijn de kanshebbers voor de titel? Wie zullen promoveren of degraderen? Hoe zijn de prestaties van jou club?

Terug naar forum overzicht

Brazil National Team, season 27-29 (8)

no Lied >> zaterdag oktober 22 - 09:39
I'm going to be your manager for the next 2 seasons and our first qualification match is today against Paraguay.
Paraguay have a decent team overall but lack any real stars, they have the home advantage but a few of our players have the determined speciality, meaning that they play better away.

South America WC qualification, group 2:
Brazil
Paraguay
Peru
no Lied
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-04-28
br Ademir >> zaterdag oktober 22 - 09:49
Good Luck

I don't like this qualification format, only 4 matches and a national team can be out of the World Cup.
br Ademir
Vertaler
Geregistreerd2014-08-23
lv 薯片 >> zaterdag oktober 22 - 16:38
Good luck Lied! And I already see my players in NT :)
lv 薯片
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2014-08-23
br XingLing eSports
no Lied >> zaterdag oktober 22 - 18:55
Started with a tie against Paraguay. Considering that it was an away match and we had an even amount of shots it's a decent result, considering how few matches there are a loss would be hard to handle.
no Lied
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-04-28
br DeivBarros >> dinsdag oktober 25 - 04:33
Good Luck !
br DeivBarros
Communitybeheerder
Geregistreerd2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
br Ademir >> donderdag november 3 - 21:44
Fantastic job against Peru!
br Ademir
Vertaler
Geregistreerd2014-08-23
no Lied >> zaterdag november 5 - 07:46
A narrow and much needed win, next up is Paraguay at home. With three points from that match we are in a very good spot.
no Lied
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-04-28
no Lied >> zaterdag december 17 - 12:02
I hate to blame results on bad luck, but that is what it was today. We had more shots away against Peru but still managed to lose 2-0. Against Guyana away we drew 1-1 despite having twice the amount of shots. If only one of those matches had ended in a win we would be in a good position since our two last matches are at home.
no Lied
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-04-28