Competitie van Engeland seizoen 46

Forum: Competitie forum rss-feed

Bespreek je competitie, wie zijn de kanshebbers voor de titel? Wie zullen promoveren of degraderen? Hoe zijn de prestaties van jou club?

Terug naar forum overzicht

Season 39 edition English Friendly Cup (2)

eng Kezza >> zaterdag juli 14 - 10:26

I am sorry to say there will not be one played this season!

When I have tried to create a cup it keeps coming under "Season 40" (Maybe Its because I was a little late this season creating it).

Anyway it makes no sense to me playing the Season 40 cup in Season 39 so I will not be creating a cup until towards the end of this season for next season!

Sorry about that!

eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> zaterdag juli 14 - 11:35

Rumours that the club hierarchy at Seaburn Beach are behind this as a plot to retain the trophy for an extra season have been strongly rebuffed by the club. A statement said:

"Although Seaburn Beach believe that the trophy properly belongs in Seaburn, we are committed to defending this trophy in a sporting competition as soon as the conditions are right. In the current climate, it would be neither right nor proper to relinquish the trophy until we can be sure that the parameters of the competition are fair and equitable."

In a later statement that we were assured was totally unrelated, Seaburn announced a sponsorship tie-up with a major US arms manufacturer.

eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach