Competitie van Engeland seizoen 59

Forum: Competitie forum rss-feed

Bespreek je competitie, wie zijn de kanshebbers voor de titel? Wie zullen promoveren of degraderen? Hoe zijn de prestaties van jou club?

Terug naar forum overzicht

Season 13 Blog (32)

eng Kezza >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 07:31, Bewerkt vrijdag oktober 31 - 18:44
The transfer window was a success for Strood City with Naser Dibra replacing club legend Christian Kolb and the welcome signing of new record purchase Kees Alezra. Also highly rated youngster Negasi Legat left for a club record sell of 116.6m. The only minus being the selling of another club legend Damien Guesdon.

Kezza was reported as saying: "Its been a very busy window with a lot of players coming and going.. I am very excited by the prospect of 4 or 5 younger players we have bought and very excited to be working with Kees & Naser who I am sure will be great signings for this club!

Stadium Level 8 is just over 1 day from being completed.

Kezza had this to say about his facilities: Very happy to increase the capacity here and will be looking at the Training Centre, Fanshop & Catering next.

Strood did not spend all the 116.6m

Kezza had this to say: 56m in the bank and I hope to increase this figure to 76m in order to have the funds ready for another Stadium improvement.

Week 9 of the new season and Strood City have had the worst EVER start to a league campaign (2 draws and 2 loses). Worrying times at Strood?

Kezza had this to say: It is no secret we have had a terrible start to the season, but the season is only 4 games old and I have spoken to the players and demanded better performances and I am expecting a big turnaround!!

The next window may see some activity from Strood if things do not improve?

Kezza had this to say: I have already formulated a plan for the next window and if things don't improve I may be forced to abandon plans to save for the Stadium and replace a few of my under performing players!!!!!
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
cn 我的剑会笑 >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 08:05
I hope this for the current season:

1. Liverpool City
2. Strood City
3. Blackburn Magics
4. Chelsea Football Club
5. Nilehorse United
6. Colne.
cn 我的剑会笑
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-04-05
eng Cardiff City FC
eng 小鸟 >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 08:09
1.Strood City
2.Chelsea Football Club
3.Blackburn Magics
4.Liverpool City
5.Nilehorse United
6. Colne.
eng 小鸟
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-04-03
ws Conte >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 08:10, Bewerkt vrijdag oktober 31 - 08:33
1 Chelsea Football Club
ws Conte
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2014-03-10
eng Kezza >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 08:45
Top 4..

1 Colne
2 Liverpool City
3 Chelsea Football Club
4 Strood City

I think this could be Colne's year
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
cn Ne >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 11:27
Strood City is still the best team in our league.
So my top 4 is:

1. Strood City
2. Liverpool City
3. Colne
4. Chelsea Football Club
cn Ne
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-05-03
eng Kezza >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 18:46
@Dragontao It's a tough league, but good luck :)
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> vrijdag oktober 31 - 21:59
Woohoo! A point, at last. This season I can score goals, but also my defence have found a way to let them in too!
eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Sir Zlatan >> zondag november 2 - 13:54
What a terrible start of the season. One win in 6 matches. So i think @我的剑会笑 and @ José Mourinho. The 3rd place is a long way to go for my squad.

My first 4 are:
1. Liverpool
2. Colne
3. Strood City
4. Nilehorses
nl Sir Zlatan
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-01-16
nl Atletico Veteranen
eng Kezza >> maandag november 17 - 20:15
**MID SEASON UPDATE**

19 games gone for all but 2 teams...

Strood City sit 1 point behind shock leaders Leeds.. I must admit I didn't see that one coming, but Leeds continue to impress.

I know there were concerns that the Smaller teams has no chance.. but Seaburn & Leeds have more than held there own.. just goes to show if you can survive one or two seasons in League 1 you have a Chance!

The transfer window is indeed an expensive one again for me, but in order to keep pace with the leaders I felt I needed a forward and bought Lyudvig Ohanjanian who I have known about for a few seasons now.. he has come in firing scoring 5 goals in 3 games and plans are to bring 1 more player in (who I wont disclose until he hopeful safely arrives!)

Although my stadium level 9 plan is out the window for now.. I am very happy with the prospects for this and the next few seasons!

Anyway good luck to all for the rest of the season! (unless your playing me ;o))
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> dinsdag november 18 - 22:44
Seaburn Beach have had an infuriatingly inconsistent season at the mid-season stage. Some wins and draws against some of the best clubs in the division have been mixed up with some frustrating defeats. While the team are still losing far too many games for my liking, we are now able to score goals on a regular basis and also to win enough games to steer us into the mid-table region.

The transfer window has been a frustrating one. While it was easy to secure a decent midfielder to plug the gap left by club legend, Daniel Blanche after more than 300 games of loyal service, it has been much harder to get rid of some of the fringe squad players. Some are still up for sale if anyone is interested :)

Money is tight as the club looks to begin the stadium upgrade by the end of the season, so no new faces will arrive.

So, on to the end of the season we go. The title chase is exciting, the relegation battle is tense. Who will come out on top...?
eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng MarchingOnTogether >> woensdag november 19 - 20:48
Nobody is more surprised than me about the season I'm having was hoping for about 10th but bought 4 decent players 2 Strikers and 2 Defenders pre season and they've all done well . I haven't managed to strengthen mid season but hoping to bring in a young striker for the future

Will be a tough game tomorrow against Strood he will be hoping for revenge after I beat him at Strood Temple earlier in the season

Got back to winning ways today even thou I had 10 men for half the game after going 3 without a win so hopefully can continue that tomorrow

I'm hoping for European football next season hopefully the Champions League but would settle for European League
eng MarchingOnTogether
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-09-30