Competitie van Engeland seizoen 59

Forum: Competitie forum rss-feed

Bespreek je competitie, wie zijn de kanshebbers voor de titel? Wie zullen promoveren of degraderen? Hoe zijn de prestaties van jou club?

Terug naar forum overzicht

Season 13 Blog (32)

cn 我的剑会笑 >> donderdag november 27 - 14:14
@Leeds Well done, Leeds vs Colne home 1-1, away 0-0.
cn 我的剑会笑
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-04-05
eng Cardiff City FC
eng MarchingOnTogether >> vrijdag november 28 - 17:15
Thanks good Luck for the rest of the season
eng MarchingOnTogether
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-09-30
eng Stephen >> zaterdag november 29 - 21:40
It's exciting at both the bottom and the top of the league, this season!
eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> zondag november 30 - 08:17
I certainly prefer it :)

It looks like record points might be needed to avoid the relegation playoffs this time round. It's been ages since anyone needed 30+ points to do that. I think the most needed was 33 in one of the early seasons. This probably means the league has got lots more depth in it again.
eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> woensdag december 3 - 19:11, Bewerkt woensdag december 3 - 19:13
Round 35 - HUGE game at the bottom of the table. The game will have a massive say in who takes part in the playoffs.

Having said that, it's pretty damn tight at the top too. It could be a very close finish!
eng Stephen
Hoofdbeheerder
Geregistreerd2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> woensdag december 3 - 19:16
**MIRACLE AT THE TEMPLE**

Well I don't remember a season being as close as this one. Any of the top 8 could win the league and 6 of those teams are within 6 points off the top spot. It only seems like 1 or 2 games ago that Strood City were in 4/5 trying to hold on to a Champions League spot.. now back to top of the league after a horrible season.. I guess it wasn't that horrible after all (so far that is ;o))

All the teams have a tough 4 games coming and may the best team win!

Preparations are being made for the transfer window and Zebela, Sihabeddin, Ng, Ostberg, Aldiss & Reppert will all be looking for new clubs and possibly also Ferniz.
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> zaterdag december 6 - 21:05, Bewerkt zondag december 7 - 17:12
**NILEHORSE ON THE CHARGE!**

1 more game to go and currently Strood City sit 1 point ahead of Nilehorses United with 1 game to go. Nilehorses United have a tough away game against FC United of Mancheser and need a win, nothing else will do. Strood City meanwhile are away to Manchester City FC who are currently bottom of the table. Strood City have to favourite and have the luxury of watching Nileshorses play before they have to.

☆☆☆☆☆, Liverpool City & Leeds Legends MOT are fighting for 2 Champions League places. I would expect ☆☆☆☆☆ & Liverpool to make it as Leeds have the tougher game.

3 teams are fighting to stay in League 1. Although all 3 have tough games Bolt On Wonderbras have the slightly easier game and I feel if they can get a draw they'll stay up!
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
cn Ne >> maandag december 8 - 06:17
It's reaily an exciting season. @Kezza,Congratulations!

@Dragontao,don't worry,you still have 4 days to prepare for the match.
cn Ne
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-05-03
za Mister Buckley >> maandag december 8 - 08:56
Well speaking from bellow you the facts speak for themselves of the three teams who came down last season... Only one made play-offs funny enough I would've thought Deeprivjay would easily win league two with his squad depth how ever I pulled off a 2-0 away win against him. So needless to say the gap is closing but with respect to englands Elite I see Stephan pushing for eufa cup next season and that's the blueprint to follow... If I go up, it took him on average three seasons to build strong enough to be competitive in league 1 so that being said watch out gents I see a upset on the horizon.

And now allow me to throw a spanner in the mix by stating injuries will now play a major role in the matches so now is a better time then ever for a underdog to take his place
za Mister Buckley
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-06-11
za Mister Buckley >> maandag december 8 - 13:32
Actually would've proffered to play them, beat them both home and away this season... So I'm actually disappointed in them
za Mister Buckley
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-06-11
eng Kezza >> maandag december 8 - 22:23
@virowin

Thanks mate.. You have built an awesome side and I wouldn't be surprised to see you as champions within the next few seasons!

@Mister B

Indeed injuries will shake things up next season. If you follow Stephen you won't go far wrong
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07