Competitie van Palestina seizoen 79

Forum: Competitie forum rss-feed

Bespreek je competitie, wie zijn de kanshebbers voor de titel? Wie zullen promoveren of degraderen? Hoe zijn de prestaties van jou club?

Terug naar forum overzicht

Season 41 (9)

it Stedima >> maandag oktober 15 - 21:02

Finally, we have a good play of a Palestine League, and it's time to have a seriusly competitive, for a 6th place for international league, so good luck for  a next season, and if win the best!

it Stedima
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-06-14
nl Glory >> dinsdag oktober 16 - 10:28

Thanks and good luck!

nl Glory
Beginner
Geregistreerd2016-03-21
no Lied >> woensdag oktober 17 - 14:20

I don't have high hopes for the first season, but lets aim to improve the league over time.

no Lied
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-04-28
nl Counter_Culture >> vrijdag oktober 19 - 13:31

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Palestinean league!!! :-) :-) :-)

I'm really excited about the fact that we went from 4 to 9 teams, it will make the league a lot more competitive. I hope we can improve the league coefficient within a few seasons so we can finally have some Palestinean teams in the group stages of the Champions League and Asian League.

Good luck!

nl Counter_Culture
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-05-30
ng reiqnz >> vrijdag november 9 - 09:54, Bewerkt vrijdag november 9 - 14:25

:raising_hand: Hi everyone. It's been a while i commented on a forum like this due to some difficulties. I want to use this opportunty to say welcome to all the new palestine league managers and good luck too you all.cool

ng reiqnz
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2016-09-29
li FC Schellenberg #2
nl Counter_Culture >> maandag november 12 - 07:16

You're doing well this season Reiqnz! You beat me in the cup and are ahead of me in the league as well... Good luck!

nl Counter_Culture
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-05-30
ng reiqnz >> woensdag november 21 - 15:10

Counter culture you remain my greatest rival on RS.  Thanks BRO. And congratulations In advance for winning the league.

ng reiqnz
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2016-09-29
li FC Schellenberg #2
nl Counter_Culture >> vrijdag november 30 - 14:09

Thanks! I'm expecting a tough competition next season... :-)

nl Counter_Culture
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-05-30