Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forum for generell diskusjon på Engelsk. Når du poster i dette forumet så må du bruke det språket. Poster i andre språk vil bli slettet uten forvarsel. Dette forumet bruker underforumer for poster med andre emner eller formål. Vennligst post bugs i underforumet "Bugs" og ta deg litt tid til å bli kjent med hvor de andre postene skal være.

Engelsk >> Generell diskusjon

no more VIP for me (12)

ca Maniaque >> tirsdag april 19 - 12:15

after many many months i pay for vip , i decided to stop do it. no more vip for me. i am tired to see the issues in this game and nothing done. i dont want to support this.

until they start make updates and some changes , i will not pay anymore. there are issues like unfair results , old players performing too good with endurance at almost 0 , unfair leagues with some teams way too strong for others and theres more also.

the way the game is should be changed because the leagues should be fair and not have always the same tems that win each season all the time. it needs to be changed so the leagues are not made by countries and divisions but by strength.

the players performance make no sense and this must be changed also. some old goalies stealing games when they have almost everything at 0 make no sense.

some results make the game dissapointing. i see too many times my team lose or have a tie against some weak teams and this makes the game very bad because we spend time build strong team to lose points like this and its really idiot and happens too many times.

the owner of this game need to step up and start repair the problems. i hear that many are also stopping vip so im not the only one who want some changes and updates here.

ca Maniaque
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-12
bs FC Cooper
ee Taavi >> tirsdag april 19 - 12:59, Redigert tirsdag april 19 - 12:59

Whats the point of this post, we dont care if your vip or not

ee Taavi
Samfunnsadministrator
Registrert2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> tirsdag april 19 - 14:09

Translation. I'm not paying because I keep losing. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tirsdag april 19 - 15:05

It would probably be good if some small leagues would be closed down and then reopened now and again so some managers could start at the same time and compete against each other.

But I don't agree about the other points. I win most games I expect to win and lose those I expect to lose. If you keep losing, it's because you are doing something wrong not because the game is badly designed.

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
tr Mustafa >> tirsdag april 19 - 15:08

@Stephen  I absolutely agree with you.

tr Mustafa
Bruker
Registrert2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐
il Numpty >> tirsdag april 19 - 15:11, Redigert tirsdag april 19 - 15:12

Exactly @Stephen. The OP has been told this many times before, but he's not listening.

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> tirsdag april 19 - 15:26

Swedish league with teams that are too good??? My Albanian team has won Swedish champion in CL several seasons ago and Albanian league has been always one of weakest in Europe.

You say that team 2 stars weaker than yours should not get a draw against you but you against teams that are 4 or more stars stronger should get some points? Weird logic. 

Your next target should be stadium-10 and then FA-1 and 2 to grow little bit stronger players.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ru Ebitimi >> tirsdag april 19 - 16:22

Freedom of choice ma man... 

ru Ebitimi
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
in viktor >> tirsdag april 19 - 20:49

That's exactly why when I play I insist on playing with a one-sided die.

in viktor
Bruker
Registrert2013-05-22
in Air FC
eng Stephen >> tirsdag april 19 - 20:53

Lol @ viktor

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng wonderlust >> tirsdag april 19 - 22:27

Yep another nonsense post.  I guess there's no point paying to play a game if you can't be bothered to play it properly.

eng wonderlust
Bruker
Registrert2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
pii >> lørdag mai 7 - 19:33
I'M seeing this post now
@maniaque

If you need advice you are to ask in the question thread, i guess that's what you need now.
You have a good team that need building up.
pii
Bruker
Registrert2019-09-02