Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forum for generell diskusjon på Engelsk. Når du poster i dette forumet så må du bruke det språket. Poster i andre språk vil bli slettet uten forvarsel. Dette forumet bruker underforumer for poster med andre emner eller formål. Vennligst post bugs i underforumet "Bugs" og ta deg litt tid til å bli kjent med hvor de andre postene skal være.

Engelsk >> Generell diskusjon

Youth Academy Level 4 Players (144)

us Mike >> torsdag april 30 - 17:54

Thanks guys.  Very helpful. Definitely leaning keeper.

Joddit - without giving away too much of your strategy, do you play pressing usually?  If so, then that would make your argument even more compelling.  I usually play pressing which drives the yellow-card/penalty worry.

us Mike
Bruker
Registrert2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
il Numpty >> torsdag april 30 - 20:12

What makes @Joddit's argument compelling is he loses all his matches. So the hot-tempered guy is always in a rage ...

:D :D :D

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> fredag mai 1 - 10:44

@Mike: I used to play "pressing" basically every match. But as I conceded so many set pieces (and by extension: goals) I tested playing without pressing at "normal". That made my team so much more solid at the back that I've never looked back. 

The change was made a few seasons ago, so I couldn't really tell you to what extend this bloke actually played pressing himself.

@Numpty: Yes, he has lost a lot of friends because of it...

nl Joddit
Bruker
Registrert2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> fredag mai 1 - 14:45, Redigert fredag mai 1 - 14:46

Well I can empathise with him. I think I lose lots of friends because of my terrible sense of humour. 

Either that or it could just be my ugly face and very bad smell. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> fredag mai 1 - 15:00, Redigert fredag mai 1 - 15:03

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1795852/employment

I actually forgot to mention his fellow countryman. Has been "clean" for the last six seasons. The first two seasons may have been u21, emphasis on "may". I think they were u21, but I can't guarantee it. Plays as a full back.

Neither of them have any friends, though.

nl Joddit
Bruker
Registrert2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
bg Готин >> onsdag mai 6 - 18:14

https://rockingsoccer.com/bg/soccer/info/player-2158333

I am wondering what to do with intelligent and concentrated player. I don't need another goalkeeper right now but what would be the best use of those traits in your opinion?

bg Готин
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-09-26
il Numpty >> onsdag mai 6 - 19:12

Defender or possibly a DM. I would say a central defender would be optimal.

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
gr PMK >> onsdag mai 6 - 19:33, Redigert onsdag mai 6 - 19:35

Longshots/versatile  AM/LAM/RAM or CB/LCB/RCB

gr PMK
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-20
bg Готин >> fredag mai 8 - 19:30

thank you

bg Готин
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-09-26
au davo >> tirsdag mai 26 - 03:15

greedy :(

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2172191

au davo
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-27
gr PMK >> tirsdag mai 26 - 10:19

https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/info/player-2172303

Any suggestion?

gr PMK
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-20
il Numpty >> tirsdag mai 26 - 10:44

Agile, Dirty and Aggressive. That's an interesting mix @PMK. 

I think either a Forward or an AM.

I would consider a special type of forward with all Duelling and Longshots, that would probably make the best use of those specials.  

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tirsdag mai 26 - 10:51

If you can be bothered with all of the special training, I would make him a LB/RB. Train him with versatile and dribbler (as well as all the other usual LB/RB training you would do), give him a lot of duelling and he should give a fair few assists each season, as well as being a strong defender.

Numpty’s suggestion is also valid, but he will always have a low star value and never play for the NT in case you were hoping for that to happen. If you’re prepared to sacrifice this chance, then I see no problem with doing this with your player.

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> tirsdag mai 26 - 10:54, Redigert tirsdag mai 26 - 10:56

Good point @Stephen. The main problem with a defender is you effectively 'waste' the Dirty and the Agile. I guess you can't have everything.  

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tirsdag mai 26 - 11:56

The ‘dirty’ is wasted insofar as ‘correct’ will remove it, but I’d be okay with that. ‘Agile’ is still useful as when the defender comes forward he has a good chance of the opposing defender not being able to tackle him and therefore get his pass away. 

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach