Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forum for generell diskusjon på Engelsk. Når du poster i dette forumet så må du bruke det språket. Poster i andre språk vil bli slettet uten forvarsel. Dette forumet bruker underforumer for poster med andre emner eller formål. Vennligst post bugs i underforumet "Bugs" og ta deg litt tid til å bli kjent med hvor de andre postene skal være.

Engelsk >> Generell diskusjon

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9183)

eng Tsar >> tirsdag april 30 - 20:20

They're poor

eng Tsar
Bruker
Registrert2018-01-04
eng World Rulers
il Numpty >> tirsdag april 30 - 20:31

Lol, I don't think I've seen that before. 

One club - probably 'Michael Jackson' - has a big debt that is bigger than the combined balance of all the other clubs. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> tirsdag april 30 - 22:23

There are all top3 clubs in Disastrous but yes probably Michael Jackson is the main debt as they collected all good players from market and always got who they wanted. Team was full of supertalents and their wages were billions but didn't want to sell them when reached into red as team was still winning trophies. So players get old and worthless and he has nothing good to sell. 

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag mai 1 - 04:11, Redigert onsdag mai 1 - 04:12

This is really bad, and the new age factor rule came in at a critical time. It will take time for the league finace balance to revive.

eng Stephen >> onsdag mai 1 - 08:27

Depending on how bad the debt is, it may never recover if his interest payments on the debt are beyond what he can raise in income.

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> onsdag mai 1 - 09:45

Meanwhile they continue to rob the game by winning all the major trophies while simultaneously robbing the bank - which continues to bail them out with massive unsecured loans that will never be repaid. 

In real life that would cause the collapse of the banks who loaned the money. 

You can be sure that Rocking Soccer is so true to real life. 

Eventually, of course, the manager will have to quit laughing at how he scammed the game and clutching his haul of trophies. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> torsdag mai 2 - 06:06

You know that you will be selling your player and you tag a huge price on him in the transfer market hoping to get an insane offer.

I call this an abnormal behavior.

eng piran'a >> fredag mai 3 - 14:03, Redigert fredag mai 3 - 14:04

I  looked at the end of the season standings and knew demotion for the most part depends on whether the team we will be matched up against wants to promote. all the frustration of having lost points in league through cards/injuries to players without backups disappeared

eng piran'a
Bruker
Registrert2023-04-22
eng Chichester City
eng Tsar >> tirsdag mai 7 - 20:15, Redigert tirsdag mai 7 - 20:16

What's better than a big stadium? 

A Bigger stadium! 

Finally got my 200k seater done! Took a while but, it's done now! 

eng Tsar
Bruker
Registrert2018-01-04
eng World Rulers
no Arturs >> torsdag mai 9 - 11:30, Redigert torsdag mai 9 - 11:34

Nice one, Tsar!

I done my in March, if I am not mistaken. Maybe February. Now going for that 13/13

P. S.

Finances sometimes will be hard to manage, but it is what it is. That is a price many gms are forced to pay just because game invented 16/16 system. I spend years to build this club from 3rd league. My team is made only from my players and my own ST. In order to keep my salaries low, I don't overdo my player's training.

no Arturs
Bruker
Registrert2015-01-06
jp Rusengo
il Numpty >> torsdag mai 9 - 11:43

It was February 29 @Arturs.

I think we can let that pass as March. :D 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no Arturs >> torsdag mai 9 - 19:30

Yeah, for sure.

I think, there would be less and less crazy transfers, because many clubs are average in finances. For me, one transfer where I spend max player value will leave me broke. I would need 2-3 seasons to recover.

no Arturs
Bruker
Registrert2015-01-06
jp Rusengo
no Arturs >> fredag mai 10 - 09:36, Redigert fredag mai 10 - 09:37

One more thing - I made youth academy 13 happen just because during next 3-4 seasons my next ST arrives. As I finish it this season, I get minor setback, but I want my ST to be GK, so it will benefit me more. And 5 players instead of 6 per two seasons doesn't affect my team much in a long run.

no Arturs
Bruker
Registrert2015-01-06
jp Rusengo

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-1640/facilities

Even the museum that generates income to the team is being downgraded as well.

A huge debt indeed.