Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forum for generell diskusjon på Engelsk. Når du poster i dette forumet så må du bruke det språket. Poster i andre språk vil bli slettet uten forvarsel. Dette forumet bruker underforumer for poster med andre emner eller formål. Vennligst post bugs i underforumet "Bugs" og ta deg litt tid til å bli kjent med hvor de andre postene skal være.

Engelsk >> Spørsmål

TC and YC level by Stadium level (5)

kos Charizard >> tirsdag desember 10 - 19:19
Hi, i'm close to upgrade my stadium to level 9 and currently my youth center and training complex are at 11/10.
Based on that their weekly cost I think that I can upgrade one of them without worrying too much about money (when I have it) but not both until I upgrade the stadium to level 10.
So I was wondering if there was a guide or some common recommendation about which level those buildings should have in relation to the level of the stadium.
kos Charizard
Bruker
Registrert2017-07-26
ao Kalos
nl Losing >> tirsdag desember 10 - 20:01

I wouldn't recommend going for anything past 10 before your stadium is level 10. I see many teams that made that choice that are now starting to lag behind or will in the near future because it takes too long before they have money for their stadium.

nl Losing
Bruker
Registrert2017-05-06
kos Charizard >> tirsdag desember 10 - 20:09
I see, so it would be better not try to upgrade them further and just concentrate on getting money for the next level of the stadium, thanks.
kos Charizard
Bruker
Registrert2017-07-26
ao Kalos
il Numpty >> tirsdag desember 10 - 20:19

Some great advice there from @Losing. +1

Always try and build the stadium/fanshop before thinking about anything else. Investing in the buildings that make money is the main priority. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Echo >> tirsdag desember 10 - 22:44

Agree with Losing

it Echo
Bruker
Registrert2013-05-23