Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forum for generell diskusjon på Engelsk. Når du poster i dette forumet så må du bruke det språket. Poster i andre språk vil bli slettet uten forvarsel. Dette forumet bruker underforumer for poster med andre emner eller formål. Vennligst post bugs i underforumet "Bugs" og ta deg litt tid til å bli kjent med hvor de andre postene skal være.

Engelsk >> Generell diskusjon

Låst Seriosly you delete me my all time history (28)

pl Devilpage >> onsdag september 20 - 18:30
wrzesień 18 2023 - 00:03
 Devilpage  został wyrzucony z klubu.
pl Devilpage
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
pl Devilpage >> onsdag september 20 - 18:30, Redigert torsdag september 21 - 12:49

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/team-4164

I build this a lot years now two days destroy all and one adorable puppy take it

pl Devilpage
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
pl Devilpage >> onsdag september 20 - 18:32

Fuck all thiefs and fagg from this game goodbye

pl Devilpage
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:10, Redigert onsdag september 20 - 21:12

Hahahaha, who are you blaming?

You forgot to login before the given deadline and because of your carelessness and un-seriousness you were fired and the lucky one took over your team within a short seconds and minute. And you came here crying like a baby....abeg shift

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:12

And mind your words here...

No insults if you don't want to be fired from the forum as you were fired from your team...hahahahahah

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:14

Oh!, I didn't knew you started as a newbie....hahahahaha

il Numpty >> onsdag september 20 - 21:15, Redigert torsdag september 21 - 12:50

Give him a break. 

Yes he got fired, but it's 8-9 years of effort down the drain. And then to see it taken over by a 'adorable kitten', lol.  That's got to be heartbreaking.  

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:17

I have known Zornig for long in this game, so bet me he don't fancy your team as he will soon move out from the so called team you are crying for. And when he move out from his parent team another user will take over the team and so on.

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:18

Hahahahaha, like seriously. His not the first and won't be the last for such things to happen to oneself in this game@numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:20

And I have to say that the management of that team made a good decision by firing him because the team wasn't performing well.

So, Devilpage deserves the sacking letter.....lol

il Numpty >> onsdag september 20 - 21:20

Quite.

But have you ever heard of the words empathy or compassion? Laughing at his misfortune is pretty childish. 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:22

Lol some people in this game will call it Blockhead 

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:22

Hahahahahaha I laughed in parables

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:24

Do you know that so many good teams that the owners hasn't been online for long are at watch? By the jumpers @numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> onsdag september 20 - 21:27

He knew that there's option to babysit his account to other serious users, so he shouldn't be blaming others for taking over his team and claiming it was a theft.