Ligaen i Albania sesong 52

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Season 45 (4)

ee onuelver >> søndag mai 19 - 11:49, Redigert søndag mai 19 - 12:46

Really needed midfield and defender from loan but nothing so far. Scout give hope to get a draw.

Against bot lineup nice 2-0 win- valuable ranking points and chance to qualify to next round.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> lørdag juni 8 - 20:39, Redigert lørdag juni 8 - 20:42

The awkward fact that 3* keeper is good enough to  win away against other medal contender- it tells too much about our league. We are close to last place again and will lose one euro spot.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
zm Mwanwa >> lørdag juni 22 - 22:08

hello to all , new in the Albanian championship, I will try to have a competitive team to raise the level for the European championship but it will take me some time ,  congratulations labinoti for this new title but I arrive....wink

zm Mwanwa
Nybegynner
Registrert2014-01-16
ee onuelver >> onsdag juli 3 - 21:15

More competitive teams are always welcome :) 

If you want quicker develop you should concentrate on stadium and training center. With 3 seasons of starting bonus it's possible to start training level 10 and then you can train normally your players. After that i was already medal contender because my young team improved every season. 

When i started i sold most of greek scum that was there and buyed average u21s who were able to play in my first team. I builded youth center to level 3 for youth team and then waited to training-10 before continued with that quicker. Every window i got couple of new and better youngsters and sold weaker and older plus youth center products. Now my academy can give me good enough players to keep in top of league but i am ambitious for more euro success. Low popularity of league don't let me get bigger stadium  and other better facilities. 

Your loans look nice add to squad. Defenders are far too old to my standards but without decent training there is no big difference. Permet had long times team of cemetary and every season had to spend all money for next corpses. 

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02