Ligaen i Albania sesong 52

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Season 40 (5)

ee onuelver >> torsdag august 30 - 04:39

Well i have some troubles to get loans but start of season has been normal: supercup plus 2 wins in CL against team that had bigger overall star value. Next opponent Team Kanapekka look promising: not so much stronger and hasn't been active last week. So i expect at least points but maybe advancing to Q3 too.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> mandag september 3 - 13:33, Redigert mandag september 3 - 21:06

And it is CL Q3! 2 more wins to ranking points means 1.333 for this season. And 1,500 with valuable point from Vlore. After CL Q3 it should be EL playoffs. Maybe there is any points available. 

After couple of seasons we should also get back our 4th euro spot again.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
ee onuelver >> søndag oktober 7 - 05:33

Tomorrow i get my Youth Academy ready cool and this season is "all 4 trophies" season. 

Bad that 2 teams with some more potential lost again their managers. Vlore was able to catch a point in Europe which looks mission impossible to Graveyard fc.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02
it CRI >> søndag oktober 7 - 16:56

I'm still far from being competitive, I'm about to finish the development of the 10/10 structures in the fundamentals and I will also start to invest in young people of a certain level.

it CRI
Bruker
Registrert2013-06-02
it SS Corfinium
ee onuelver >> onsdag oktober 10 - 21:35

I think you may start to buy in some better youngsters and playing them in first team against bots. With having 1-2 normal players in every line and youngsters should be enough to avoid relegation. Maybe you waited too much behind other facilities. I set one of goals to start with TC10 on bonus period and did it. Youth center followed later. 

One of my early buyings Semih Ünal ended just his playing career and now is head of office.

ee onuelver
Bruker
Registrert2014-09-02