Ligaen i Østerrike sesong 53

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Farewell to Mathias Schmitt (5)

at Kosmo >> tirsdag oktober 22 - 20:02, Redigert tirsdag oktober 22 - 20:06
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-62533

Mathias Schmitt joined SCC Floridsdorf on march 31. He was my first created player (from the tutorial).

He instantly was one of my best. As the team captain he has led the team to 2 cup wins and one euro league title.

For 4 seasons he showed superb performances: 161 matches played, 17 goals, 69 assists.

Time has passed and at the age of 29 he is up for one last adventure. He was looking for a change in his life and wanted to get to know a new culture.

The Fans have taken him into their hearts and we will always remember what he has achieved for the club.

We wish him all the best at his new club A C Milan.
at Kosmo
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-30
at StormZ >> tirsdag oktober 22 - 20:15
Good luck at San Siro!! Captain of Austrian NT team!
at StormZ
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-07
at schorny >> tirsdag oktober 22 - 20:19
In the words of Steven Tyler

I was cryin' when I met you (cause of all that stupid assists you did against me)
Now I'm tryin' to forget you (finally)
Your assists is sweet misery (duh)
I was tryin' just to get you (but you were too expensive)
Now I'm dyin' cause I let you
Do what you do to me (should have sold him a long time ago, dude)

Fare you well, gentle gentlemen.
at schorny
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-05
at Kosmo >> tirsdag oktober 22 - 21:36
hahaha funtastic
at Kosmo
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-30
at StormZ >> tirsdag oktober 22 - 23:42
Hhahaha to be honest i almost bought him too :P My agent approached him and offered him a large contract! Even larger then Piccallo's contract(most paid player in the league so far) and he just rejected him like it was nothing :O He said he couldn't play for Kosmo's rivals :(
at StormZ
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-07