Ligaen i Tyskland sesong 45

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Låst Saison 16 (21)

cn Leon >> tirsdag april 28 - 08:20
By the way, the simulation is based on his previous formation. If he changed, your simulation might not work.
cn Leon
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de long >> tirsdag april 28 - 08:30
i dont see massive attacking only 5 shoots on goal if i dont count the 2 freekicks

no macek no fun xD
de long
Bruker
Registrert2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de niklas17 >> tirsdag april 28 - 16:05
well i had to play without macek and visalakshi in the midfield so i changed my formation and decided on the most defensive one i could play with these players so that the change that i would lose would be higher but the change that i would receive so many goals would be lower.

but yeah. dont really know what to say...
de niklas17
Bruker
Registrert2013-01-20
cn Leon >> onsdag april 29 - 01:51
I bet a wrong side and hardly got a shot. So unlucky.
cn Leon
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
cn Leon >> onsdag april 29 - 16:44
By the way, the league ranking of Germany will drop from 4th to 6th because of our bad performance in Europe this season.
Spain and Israel will exceed us. The worse situation is, if Croatia and Belgium teams can get wins in the rest of international matches, they'll also be ahead of us. Then, we'll lose 1 quota of international match.

Hope the qualification teams can do more endeavor next season and get our ranking back !!!
cn Leon
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de niklas17 >> onsdag april 29 - 18:53
yeah i am looking at that after every update :/
de niklas17
Bruker
Registrert2013-01-20