Ligaen i England sesong 46

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Låst reply unified season 26 (5)

cn 我的剑会笑 >> fredag oktober 14 - 03:07, Redigert fredag oktober 14 - 06:55
1.1.by his previous matches and last match champions league http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/info/match-9250450 , i guessed Liverpool avoided my central defence to storm right side.
1.2.Double Super Defender the ultimate aim was one's technical ability long shot player trying to tackle, then rushed to shoot for example http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/info/match-9163905
2.1.when traveling since 2 days ago around mobile phone was not easy to control, consequently forgeted to change Youth Training Center players hick(DCB) 1 minutes to change, and bewley(AM) 89 minutes to change.
3.1.1.players goalkeeper Yakubu Yang has a little bit advantage on speed and tactic to prevent some stupid actions.
3.1.2.6th choice forward with determined to play away game.
4.1.@kezza my apologize.
cn 我的剑会笑
Bruker
Registrert2013-04-05
eng Cardiff City FC
eng Kezza >> fredag oktober 14 - 05:01, Redigert fredag oktober 14 - 05:48
No apology there? hmm

I don't believe you.. the one game where you make ALOT of changes to your team and suddenly it's your mobile phone that's the problem... when 2 games before that you played your best team against me.

I'll leave it to the admins to decide.
eng Kezza
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> fredag oktober 14 - 06:12
There was no reason to play your weak keeper, 4th & 5th best midfielders & 16yr old mid.. when all of them already had 20 games.

You had no other game to rest your players for. To me (and others) it's obvious what happened.
eng Kezza
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-02-07
eng Monk >> fredag oktober 14 - 06:16
Utter bullshit. You are a cheat and you know it. If you can't play properly then don't bother. You have never made so many tactical changes like that before and only did it to ensure a result. Playing "Go for big win" away to Liverpool is suicide and we all know that. That is cheating. This isn't even a borderline case. You are a cheat and I don't want to play in the same league as you. You have single-handedly ruined the whole league season. I hope you get the lifetime ban you deserve.
eng Monk
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
pl Anomander >> fredag oktober 14 - 06:48, Redigert fredag oktober 14 - 06:49
Same as with the other topic, this will be closed too till we discuss this internally.

Please keep it civil and stop creating new topics.
pl Anomander
Bruker
Registrert2013-03-05