Ligaen i England sesong 47 [3.1]

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Season 10 (26)

za Mister Buckley >> fredag juli 4 - 13:53
He speaks.... Bolerus... Were have you been so quiet? Decca that keeper gave you the title, best loanee of the season I'd say... And here we are again the three of us. Who knows maybe we all end up in league 2 I hope I don't though
za Mister Buckley
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-06-11
eng Bolly >> fredag juli 4 - 13:58
Hey mate, it has been a little quiet in here. My season has been very much up and down, havent had much to say.

The times I have been on the verge of getting into the top 3 and then losing a game, soo many times.

The good news is, I have no loan players in this season, so no worrying about losing my best players.

good luck ( or would you prefer bad luck) in the playoffs.
eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Deca >> lørdag juli 5 - 08:32, Redigert lørdag juli 5 - 08:33
Hi All,

Good luck in the play offs, i lost in the play offs last season so really glad to have won direct promotion. Yes, true i had a great loan in my goal keeper, having conceded less goals than any other team in the division, but I also had a top mid-fielder that got me loads of assists, and a top striker.

Big step up next season, my target will be to stay in Division 2 :-)

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
za Mister Buckley >> lørdag juli 5 - 17:11
well if anybody needs players i will be selling 11 players so inbox me if you want somebody
za Mister Buckley
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-06-11
eng Bolly >> søndag juli 6 - 18:32
a 1 -1 away draw in the first leg of the playoffs, still in with a decent chance of progressing
eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
za Mister Buckley >> mandag juli 7 - 04:59
same here, then this morning happended i was gifted a red card in the first 10 minutes..... final score 5-0 watford progress to the next round
za Mister Buckley
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-06-11
eng Bolly >> mandag juli 7 - 08:41
well done mr B
eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Bolly >> mandag juli 7 - 12:04
I lost 1-2

they played a crazy 6 man midfield.

I did manage 15 shots on goal, but their keeper was a god.

good luck with the final
eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Dragontao >> mandag juli 7 - 12:17
Hi Bolly, I really didn't expect to win today after drawing the home leg and I very nearly changed my keeper for the game because my results recently have been so bad (glad I didn't). I think fitness may have have had an effect as all of my players were fully fit and a few of yours were suffering from fatigue, which lead to another injury during the game. Plus you were missing a couple of players injured already. 3-6-1 was the only formation my scout seemed to give me a chance with.
eng Dragontao
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Bolly >> mandag juli 7 - 13:53
was a good game mate, well played.

Hope you buy your keeper a pint tonight :)

its been a long season. I am starting to get a couple squad players ready to fill the gap when needed, still, i seem to be improving each season,

got promoted 2 seasons ago, finished 4th last season and 3rd this. so all good.
eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Dragontao >> mandag juli 7 - 22:26
Thanks. Not guaranteed I'm going up yet. Still need to win the next round, but hopefully you'll be up there next season.
eng Dragontao
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2