Ligaen i England sesong 69

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Season 66 (95)

eng Monk >> tirsdag mai 31 - 06:26

I've got some very tricky opponents in the EL who are better than their coefficient suggests. I need a big result to get through. 

eng Monk
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> tirsdag mai 31 - 17:32

1-0 up at Barcelona and lost 3-1. I think I might hate that team

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> torsdag juni 2 - 08:08

Well a triumphant European campaign for me this season - 4 defeats, 1 goal and will finish bottom of the group.

fo BakerMan
Bruker
Registrert2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> torsdag juni 2 - 09:38

Won 2-1 against my nemesis. Top of the group but perfectly placed to finish second and get drawn against one of the eventual finalists...

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> torsdag juni 2 - 11:47, Redigert torsdag juni 2 - 11:47
    • Great performance  of Seaburn Beach cool
    • My Gothiques maintains the hope of finishing at least 3rd with this unexpected victory against PEC Zwolle undecided
    • Mission impossible for Jaypridee Town cry
    • It will be Ok for Canvey Island smile
    • Still possible to finish 2nd for Scammonden Scumbags undecided
fr Blackwhite
Samfunnsadministrator
Registrert2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fr Blackwhite >> lørdag juni 4 - 09:57

The last match will determine if my Gothiques Amiénois are in the Champions League (1/8) or in the European Cup (1/16)

fr Blackwhite
Samfunnsadministrator
Registrert2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> lørdag juni 4 - 19:33

My lot are definitely in the CL after a draw away in Estonia (always a tough place to go etc etc)

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> tirsdag juni 7 - 09:28

England Cup brings its share of surprises this season.

Of the 4 qualified teams, only Cardiff City FC have already won this trophy

fr Blackwhite
Samfunnsadministrator
Registrert2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fo BakerMan >> tirsdag juni 7 - 13:08

To be fair, once Seaburn have been knocked out, hardly anyone else has won it!

fo BakerMan
Bruker
Registrert2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> tirsdag juni 7 - 17:35

A bad day for the Beach franchise. Out of the English Cup for the first time since season 62, a defeat in the Jamaican Cup final and, perhaps worst of all, the loss of blue flag status because of a dubious commercial deal with an international sewage company. Whatever the rights and wrongs of that particular decision, no one can deny there was certainly plenty of sh*t on display on the pitch. 

In both matches, probably the results were unlucky ones but the fact remains that the Beach is out. Two important questions remain: Could a new name be on the Cup this year? And how long can a man shake his head in bewilderment before he risks damaging his health?

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> tirsdag juni 7 - 17:55

Could be worse Stephen - I managed to set a record for incompetence in European competition losing all 6 matches and only scoring 2 goals. Came out of last game with long term injuires to 2 of my best players which contributed to my Cup defeat(?)

Going to save cash now by not fast healing them, so maybe its time to slip down the league and spend next season in the lower level European competition to rebuild the team's confidence...

fo BakerMan
Bruker
Registrert2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> onsdag juni 8 - 08:32

Stephen's had a remarkable run in the cup, especially considering it only takes one unlucky match to get knocked out.

Winning 24 times in the last 30 seasons is a record that might only be bettered by Nadal at the French Open.

Maybe that will inspire LGA to take the cup back to France ... 

il Numpty
Bruker
Registrert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fr theo >> onsdag juni 8 - 18:07

congratulations Blackwhite very good season on your part, The Amiens Gothics are gaining momentum, watch out for him, he has always been hungry for a title. for my frenchies football club we are maintaining for the 3rd season in a row in d 3 English and continue to develop my infrastructure well. Good end of season to all a+theo

fr theo
Bruker
Registrert2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fr Blackwhite >> fredag juni 10 - 08:59

It's OK for Seaburn en CL and for Gothiques in EL smile

it's over for Canvey Island cry

For Cardiff: return match at 5:39 p.m. undecided

fr Blackwhite
Samfunnsadministrator
Registrert2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> fredag juni 10 - 08:59

Through to the CL QF stage. All fairly comfortable in the end after going 2-0 up in the away leg and knowing the opponent needed to score 5 to have any chance of progressing. A 4-2 win in the end: 7-3 on aggregate.

eng Stephen
Hovedadministrator
Registrert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach