Ligaen i England sesong 71 [2]

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Season 33 (13)

eng Bolly >> lørdag september 2 - 17:58

Hey guys.

It's good to be back after my brief visit to division 3

eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Bolly >> mandag september 4 - 13:37

What happened to this division.  It used to have a really active forum

eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng jimbob >> torsdag september 7 - 12:04

People just seemed to have talking. And i dont think any body bothers to check it any more.....

eng jimbob
Bruker
Registrert2014-01-05
jp Natsumi >> fredag september 8 - 20:00

Majority of your more active roleplayers and talkers have made there way to the EPL, so you need to start pushing for promotion yourself bolly, it's a shame to see devision 2 so quiet, i was a single goal away from joining you guys last season, apparently the strange god of soccer has different plans for me, as I made no first team purchases of note but have drastically turned my foruntes around 'touches all the wood around' and may even be in for a shock top 10 finish this season.

Anyways I hope the championship becomes lively again, miss the old days with constant posts daily.

jp Natsumi
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-08-08
eng Matt Turner >> fredag september 8 - 22:54

I'd join in but had the season from hell last season and and back down in l3!! Had a great start so far so who knows what will happen!! Just waiting for the freak losses to kick in as per normal!!

eng Matt Turner
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Bolly >> lørdag september 9 - 23:02

yeah, I started well, and was top breifly, thought I might even be on for a double promotion push,  then the defeats started, and I am already looking warily at the points difference between me and relegation zone.

its a funny old game

eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Matt Turner >> søndag september 17 - 10:46

Im noticing the difference in the leagues big time! P 14 w 13 l1!! And the loss was when i forgot to set my team! League 3 seems to have 4 or 5 teams that are of a decent standard. My only real difference from last season is a decent keeper and i dont think he would have saved me last season

eng Matt Turner
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Bolly >> mandag september 18 - 11:38

league 3.2 seems to have much more quality than 3.1.  you should bounce back easily enough

eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Matt Turner >> mandag september 18 - 16:28

Im 6 points clear of 2nd before todays games. The team that is 2nd came down aswell, so it doesn't seem that competitive but we all know this game has a habit of throwing up some v strange results!!!

eng Matt Turner
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Bolly >> tirsdag september 19 - 13:44

yeah last season, i was something like 6 points clear at the top with 5 games left.  ended up having to get through via playoffs

eng Bolly
Bruker
Registrert2013-10-25
eng Matt Turner >> tirsdag september 19 - 19:19

Im just trying to decide where to blow my budget on strengthening the team!! If the price is right that is!! Could do with another class striker as ive no real backup, but i wouldnt mind a top class defender

eng Matt Turner
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-02
eng heavens light
my Kesvick >> onsdag oktober 11 - 14:10

Too little, too late for me.

my Kesvick
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-08-06
eng Matt Turner >> onsdag oktober 11 - 20:37

back up after one season! Looking forward to playing you all next season. Im planning on surviving and building first season. Anything more will be a bonus!

eng Matt Turner
Bruker
Registrert2013-08-02
eng heavens light